Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

VC Color options

I know people enjoyed the option in the NGX that allowed you to modify your colors. PMDG have taken that to the next level in the 777.

They've added what is basically a color picker into the PMDG Setup menu that you can access via the CDU. PMDG Setup > Options > Colors. You can change 47 different things, anything from the CDU colors, to the PDF colors, to the MCP colors, to the flood lighting.

Here's a shot of the first page of options, how you change the colors once you've hit the LSK next to what you want to change, followed by my quick jump into making a cockpit so ugly even my mom would scream.

2013_8_2_19_20_34_757.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pretty wild Mike.  I guess Austin Powers would like that setup lol.

Chris Sunseri

Disco 777 Fever guys :P  - I actually can't wait to see some of the ridiculous things people will come up with using this haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Disco 777 Fever guys :P  - I actually can't wait to see some of the ridiculous things people will come up with using this haha.

Out of interest, how much 'freedom' do airlines actually have when it comes to picking VC colours? I'd have thought there were a somewhat limited number of colour combinations that are actually deemed suitable for clarity/ergonomics etc. 

nice color . thats the color for hue hefner's PARTY IN THE AIR  flight . lol nice ........

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I wonder why is that feature in the PMDG777? Maybe for some guys having issue with Monitor Color calibration? I know I will never deviate from the Standard Boeing Colors.

Alexis Mefano

It actually took me hours to even discover this - simply because this aircraft is jam packed with features. Hard to believe it's only been in hard development for not long over a year! 

Looks like a 1980s disco! I'll pick those colours for Saturday night flights.  :lol:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Best creative feature ever!!!!!!! Now that's what I call thinking outside the box!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU