Sign in to follow this  
RiceySpicey

Amalgamated 777 BETA Images

http://forum.avsim.net/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-256137-0-76182800-1376109477.jpg

Very nice picture with the MAT for mecanics on right side ;).

Is it possible to select the same or different system / CL page on the L efis / Lower efis/R efis in the same time? ( on the real yes)

Please read the posts - this has been posed before and this thread is not for replies. I included the link to the thread where it would be appropriate to start these discussions. Many thanks.

Please read the posts - this has been posed before and this thread is not for replies. I included the link to the thread where it would be appropriate to start these discussions. Many thanks.

this is a post in regards to your post about not posting

Some pics from the overhead panel pls

please a shot Lan CARGO PLEASE

If you guys bothered to read the very first post you will understand why I cannot fulfil your requests.

------------

Luke Pabari - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/415052-you-have-52k-of-thrust-i-have-220000-pounds/page-12

sorry for the comment but could this topic not be set to read-only except for the OP/ beta team, that would stop people commenting.

(Please delete after reading!)

I'd just like to know who made the decision to not include pens in the pen holders.  That's so cheap.  How much extra would have a couple of Bics and maybe a pencil for the pen holders, have cost?  Always trying to save money.   :P