Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

WARNING - Do Not Repeat this Stupidity

Crazy.. I think I know who the first one was.  I am guessing both are linked to the PMDG T7.  Amazing how desperate one can be.  Just wait a few more weeks then you can buy it no problems!

I think that is why legal agreements, licences and such as also accompany security measures.

Rather odd tone in the title of this post? I don't need to be warned to not be stupid, and as the author of this (stupid) personal message has been banned he cant read it. 

Out of curiosity, are ALL PMs intercepted and read?  Not against it, but nice to know;-)

It took me a bit of time to understand the request properly, as I initially figured he wanted to fly it early lol.

Tom, can you ask Rob if he could send him a copy with a special installer "GIFT"  included please :diablo:

Waleed N

Out of curiosity, are ALL PMs intercepted and read?  Not against it, but nice to know;-)

Read our terms of service. In this case it was forwarded to us.

LOL some people...  :P

Well the NSA reads them, alright!  :ph34r:

Out of curiosity, are ALL PMs intercepted and read? Not against it, but nice to know;-)

What do you think this is, the USA or something?!? :P

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

And to anyone out there who would take something like this seriously, let me assure you that a contract aimed at inducing the commission of a crime (fraud, conversion, misappropriation, embezzlement, etc.) is NOT enforceable.

"I will even sign a contract..." Idiot.

But the contract would have helped to prove that he's actually committed a crime.   :yahoo:

First, I am pleased that the person that received the PM took the time to alert AVSIM. Second, . . . . . It is simply amazing that some mental giant could sit in front of their keyboard, come up with that excrement, convince themselves that it was good and type it and then send it. They probably sat at their PC waiting for a reply.

Either this one is one of the most insanely optimistic people on the planet or  . . . . . . . they should be in protective custody due in large part to mental dis-function and criminal tendencies. Either way or any way I view it - a mental case.

Mel

I assume that these were relatively new members? I would be astonished if any long standing member of AVSIM could even dream that they would be able to get away with a ridiculous stunt like that :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There is no cure for stupid.

LOL

:LMAO:

It isn't just beta projects either.  I was PMed on another forum by someone looking for a recent Carenado release handout.  He was promptly banned.

Some days it just amazes me...  :wacko:

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

There is no cure for stupid.

Sure there is, Tom!  In this case, it's the "ban hammer".  BAM!  Works like a champ.  Apply "ban hammer" , stupidity from the specific source is terminated at this location immediately!  (Hmm... what did y'all think I was going to say?) :ph34r: