Sign in to follow this  
megs8888

PFPX NOT FAR AWAY GOT EMAIL!

Just got email from PFPX flighsimsoft, informing me that if I use my topcat serial code I can get a discount on PFPX when it's released woo hoo! surely can't be far now sick of refreshing their web page lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

AT LAST . I can now say that after the 7 years fsx was out . We are now days away from probably the most helpful tool for fsx enthusiasts .

Just remember to purchase from the flightsimsoft store for discount.

Thought it was going through aerosoft but I guess it will be both.

Sean Green

Ill be buying through developer for sure. not AS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

thanks for the heads up!
"PFPX release is scheduled between mid and end of August 2013"

26 pages in that "Sample Flight Briefing package"... How do you spell iPad!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Thanks for this!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Not waiting for this I can plan my own flights good without pfpx.

Kimo

So why are you commenting if you're not interested.

Yea if you want  to go through many web sites  to find you route  but with this its a one stop flight planner

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yea if you want  to go through many web sites  to find you route  but with this its a one stop flight planne

That's his problem.After all the program it's payware and maybe he can't afford it.

That's his problem.After all the program it's payware and maybe he can't afford it.

I was gonna buy it until I saw this.... (www.simbrief.com) Now I am wondering if its even worth it to spend the money.

Not even 2 weeks (14 days) till end of August which means the T7 and PFPX will hopefully be upon us shortly!! :D (My opinion again)

PFPX does a lot more than just get you a route to fly. If you are the kind of simmer that would like to just grab a route and fly it, PFPX might not be for you. I personally am most excited about the accurate fuel planning as well as ETOPS flights.

SimBrief doesn't have an interactive map, so I have to constantly open my High Altitude Charts to see the entry and exit point of the airways. PFPX will show me all this information, much quicker!!

Alexis Mefano

SimBrief is fantastic for a freeware effort, but it is incomplete or generalized in many ways.  PFPX promises to be virtually a professional level dispatch planner at a price that most FSX hobbyists can actually afford.

Eric Szczesniak