Sign in to follow this  

Price ?

I live in Houston drive one of three really nice vehicles live in a nice house retired, and yes I am looking forward to your tax dollars buying me a add-on for my game. I am not married and I have a couple of female acquaintance's that could care a less what I spend your money on. Check this out, one is a pilot for Southwest, cutie too, and the other is a pilot for the Ritz, also a cutie. Life is rough. have a nice day.

My face is officially palmed.

Not to say I'm not prone to tangents, but can we end the measuring match, please?

If you have to compare it to someone else, you need to address issues of self-esteem, not physical measurements.

Indeed, you are right. I do claim responsibility for one of the tangents. Okay back on topic. $95 is my guess.

Apologies!

But not a camera with Autofocus??

Funny ... that's a photoshop blur feature ... keeps the NSA face recognition software off my butt.  Plus, if it's a picture OF me, I would not be using my camera ... most likely.  I own a Nikon D4, D2x, D1X, F5, F3 (3) etc. etc. ... I know my way around a camera and I rarely use autofocus.  But funny, really. hehe

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I think you guys might be a little underpaid.  Here in Ontario the going wage is roughly $35/hour, although most have ALS status and cost of living is higher here.

Tell me about it. All 911 here agencies run MICU units. Private agencies run a BLS/ALS/MICU combo. 

There's plenty of places in the nation where I could go work for more. I'm content here in Houston though, I've called this place "home" my entire life. I've tossed around the idea of Colorado for a few years (I love the mountains) or moving to North Carolina. None of which I've ruled out.   :rolleyes:

I have a couple of female acquaintance's that could care a less what I spend your money on. Check this out, one is a pilot for Southwest, cutie too, and the other is a pilot for the Ritz, also a cutie. Life is rough. have a nice day.

Pictures of them or your statement means nothing.  ;-P

spacer.png

I live in Houston drive one of three really nice vehicles live in a nice house retired, and yes I am looking forward to your tax dollars buying me a add-on for my game. I am not married and I have a couple of female acquaintance's that could care a less what I spend your money on. Check this out, one is a pilot for Southwest, cutie too, and the other is a pilot for the Ritz, also a cutie. Life is rough. have a nice day.

You're welcome.

The mention of "wasting" money, regarding FS, puts me in mind of a quote that could be as effective if money was substituted for time.

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

Bertrand Russell

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Just watched Froogle's latest video on the triple7. I am putting at least $200 aside for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

IF you are married and IF you have small children and IF the price of a single addon for FSX is a financial burden, then perhaps you need to seriously reconsider your financial priorities.  I've seen this several times on these forums.

I'd say that IF someone is married and IF they have small children, THEN a price of single addon for FSX might very well be a financial burden PRECISELY BECAUSE they have seriously considered their financial priorities.

Hell, I don't have a wife or kids, and I still know VERY well that I will NOT be taking ANY money from them (once they become quite real) to buy a flightsim addon.

Once again whatever the price may be ill be more than happy to pay for. ... and my wife will be jumping around all happy saying ' ohhh yesssss im getting a new purse .... remenber the deal . One new purse per Fsx addon .. ;-)))).....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Me: "You spend that much on a pair of shoes each time you go out!" :Hmmmph: :LMAO:

LOL, you're soo sleeping on the couch bro

LOL, you're soo sleeping on the couch bro

Ill be sleeping under the freeway if I ever say something like that. . Lol. ..

I'll buy it whatever it's cost.I think developers deserve that.If you can spend on your graphic card or cpu 200+ dollars  you can buy it well.

Well, sure, it will be expensive, but I am willing to make sacrifices for this plane even if it means selling precious family heirlooms ... Bidding for my mother-in-law will start at $5.00. Cash only. P&P included. No returns.

IAH... Are you a fellow Houstonian?!

yes sir...