Sign in to follow this  

Price ?

As we are in "Release Week" :) I just wanted an indication of price, I know its listed for 165.000.000..000 .... but a real price for the 777, so I know how much hard earned to set aside for this fantastic product. As much as I love specualtion......in these forums, im hoping someone from the PMDG team can post info. And if this topic has already been covered well shoot me down...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

As we are in "Release Week" :) I just wanted an indication of price, I know its listed for 165.000.000..000 .... but a real price for the 777, so I know how much hard earned to set aside for this fantastic product. As much as I love specualtion......in these forums, im hoping someone from the PMDG team can post info. And if this topic has already been covered well shoot me down...

I too would like to know. Gotta start hiding money ahead of time to keep from being decapitated.

are they planning on lowering the price for release?

LOL

Edited by Jerad

I think I will be purchasing the PMDG 777 that quick I wont be looking at the price.

Reason 1: I cant wait to jump in and start learning the new aircraft.

Reason 2: My girlfriend will not be happy so best to do it quick and hide the fact I've just bought it! Girlfriend: "you spending that on another game" Me: **Sigh** A game! Its the PMDG 777!"

They just dont understand  :wacko:

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

In the long run, FSX is less expensive than a girlfriend ...   :ph34r2:

Definitely! FSX and PMDG good investment!

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

"Who knows, money is not important at this point."

Warren Buffet

Yes but me and you both know that without money...you cant buy it. I agree I will be buying without hesitation, but I would like to know the pricing options.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

They just dont understand

Truer words never uttered.

spacer.png

In the long run, FSX is less expensive than a girlfriend ... :ph34r2:

How so in the long run? Lol

I think I will be purchasing the PMDG 777 that quick I wont be looking at the price.

Reason 1: I cant wait to jump in and start learning the new aircraft.

Reason 2: My girlfriend will not be happy so best to do it quick and hide the fact I've just bought it! Girlfriend: "you spending that on another game" Me: **Sigh** A game! Its the PMDG 777!"

They just dont understand  :wacko:

Greg

+1

Cant train her to say "simulator" 

ZORAN

Marriage - children - divorce ... takes some time 'til people realize ...

My wife cost a lot more in the first year then all stuff I bought for FS and believe me, that was a lot :-)!

(Good thing she doesn't read this forum)