Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

777 in the next 24-36 hours I think

Yeah, plus the fact that if it was to be released tomorrow or Sunday, I think we should have heard something by now.   They said they won't just drop it like a bomb, there will be some warning, so we might not have a 777 this weekend either.

Kind regards

I think the pre-warn was the release week thread.....

Guys... my thoughts are - if AOA has access to the plane it must be release ready. Why would Chris Palmer otherwise get access to a plane with bugs?

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/reviews/pmdg-777-first-screenshots-and-first-impressions/?fb_source=pubv1

All very well, and that's a good point, however, maybe they didn't need the "complete" model, for instance. Maybe it could just be sent to them, maybe the last 3 days is getting everything online, the page, the liveries, the file that's downloaded, etc etc etc etc....etc

Guys... my thoughts are - if AOA has access to the plane it must be release ready. Why would Chris Palmer otherwise get access to a plane with bugs?

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/reviews/pmdg-777-first-screenshots-and-first-impressions/?fb_source=pubv1

+1, agree with you on that one - I was driving to work this morning and thought to myself that if AOA could get one, why are we still waiting :LMAO: ?

All very well, and that's a good point, however, maybe they didn't need the "complete" model, for instance. Maybe it could just be sent to them, maybe the last 3 days is getting everything online, the page, the liveries, the file that's downloaded, etc etc etc etc....etc

I hope so - would be a wonderful surprise to see it up for purchase on Saturday rather than next week!

Kind regards

Here's hoping that today we get a "later tonight it goes live" post from PMDG. But I think it may slip to next week. Monday is Labor Day in US. The closer it slips towards Monday, the more inclined they'll be to just wait.

I have to poo on your party but most likely the servers will be overwhelmed in the first 24 hours... Not to mention DoS attacks and all kind of crap coming from the e-hooligans. 

Better give it T=+48 hours to try your luck...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

No rsr said he will get back to us with warnings

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

They had also had  access  to the ngx  way before it  was released.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

pretty sure that was only if there was a delay in sight

Well he said u wont need to keep pressing the CTL_F5 button

With or without the warning i wish its this weekend tho

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

TABS and RSR are both online on Avsim right now.. I have a feeling something big is going to happen...

Expect a post from them today guys!

TABS and RSR are both online on Avsim right now.. I have a feeling something big is going to happen...

Expect a post from them today guys!

The excitement builds!!!!

Signed,

Regards

Daniel

Hi guys,

The status update from august on the PMDG general forum has also the status: Risk to closure.

Will it happen today?! :lol:

Greetz,

Jeffrey Jacobs

The status update from august on the PMDG general forum has also the status: Risk to closure.

Will it happen today?! :lol:

Maybe, we don't know. but its risk of closure because people aren't being very nice....

10 minute downtime of the AVSIM Forum. Are there really so many people online that the servers can't handle it anymore? Or is it just because RSR and his team are testing the connections? :D

Yes for all of you: That is of course a sign that they release in 1 hour and 36 minutes. No second later :D Or is it a sign that they release in ten minutes (because of the downtime length).

(joke off)

:lol:

Pleasssssssssssseeee remember RSR clearly state by Wednesday (hopefully).

Pleasssssssssssseeee remember RSR clearly state by Wednesday (hopefully).

You mean 4-5 days more :S ?

1y329d.jpg