Sign in to follow this  
igneousrocklad

Caution Light issue?

So far I have done 4 flights, lots of pattern work, taken her up to FL430, started-up/shutdown for the hell of it (the sounds are awesome!) but not seen this problem.

I did have an issue with the AP at the very beginning at AP disconnect - I could not clear the AUTOPILOT DISC message (WARNING) until I mapped the relevant keys to AP and AT disconnect switches. Worked fine afterwards and no unexpected messages.

Do you have failures enabled, too?

Best regards,

Robin.

Not seen the problem and never have. I don't do CD start ups though - use a manual state I made. Will try CD tomorrow to see....

Video of the issue.

Cold and Dark, caution light stuck after overspeed issue due to OpusFSX windshift.

Also submitted to the PMDG support database incase no-one else did.

Video of the issue.

Cold and Dark, caution light stuck after overspeed issue due to OpusFSX windshift.

Also submitted to the PMDG support database incase no-one else did.

+1 

From PMDG support;

There are some issues with Panel state loading that were discovered shortly after release that we are working on so I suspect it will not be an issue once the SP1 gets put together.

Same here. Could be be related to cold & dark. I've had it twice; both were C&D-setups. The third time, I just continued after landing without reloading a panel state and there it did not come up. Both times, it came up the time I started the engines.

+1 for me, same issue. I think it is just a bug that a lot of us are experiencing. We'll see what PMDG has to say.

-Scott

What?? So those that enjoy a cold and dark setup are going to have to live with this bug until SP1? The SPs usually take weeks before released. This should be a hotfix. Come on PMDG....

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

What?? So those that enjoy a cold and dark setup are going to have to live with this bug until SP1? The SPs usually take weeks before released. This should be a hotfix. Come on PMDG....

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I suggest loading up the airplane, then running the shutdown and secure checks. Bring the airplane down to C&D, then save your own panel state file as an interim measure. Hopefully that will eliminate the issue until PMDG issue an SP.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg