Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

Haven't got it yet. Will take a while to convince myself to buy an aircraft addon for $90.00!!! The most I ever spent for a single place before was 69.00. Wow 90.00 is a lot. Bu I'm sure ill get it as soon as my FSX interest comes back.

Haven't got it yet. Will take a while to convince myself to buy an aircraft addon for $90.00!!! The most I ever spent for a single place before was 69.00. Wow 90.00 is a lot. Bu I'm sure ill get it as soon as my FSX interest comes back.

For me its not the $90. Like Phil, my interest level in FS is dwindling. Every new add on I get only keeps my interest for a very short time. And those times keep getting shorter and shorter with every add on. So mine is still at PMDG until I make a decision if I want to keep doing this.

For everyone else, I'm sure its an awesome add on that will be enjoyed for years and well worth the cost.

Brian Green

KJFK - LFPG AF17

BETTE ACK ALLEX N107B DOTTY NATY 5400N 04000W NATY LIMRI NATY XETBO LESLU UM142 LND UN160 NAKID UM25 DVL

Just took off near ACK @ FL310 .. Really enjoying this bird!!!

John

Did emptu delivery fligjt from KPAE-KORD an then put it to work feom there to KDEN and back to KORD. Until our va liveru comes through I will be using the Cathay Pacific livery. Cannpt believe it is back to word to work now, looking forward to weekend, lots of nice flying to do :-)

Kind regards.

Enroute KATL-LLBG

Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Virgin Australia (fictional) 777-200LR | NZAA - YBCS. Enroute now. :D

Loving this plane so much! 

Did a "short" test flight this morning DL245 PANC - KSLC...It will be parked there until I come back from my trip cause the funny thing is: I'm a Helicopter Offshore Pilot in real life (Sikorsky SK-76 and Eurocopter EC-225) so I work 14 days and and have 14 days off. PMDG released the T7 one day before I had to leave home and stay 14 days flying to the oil rigs (What a torture!) :mad:

But although I'm flying in real life these wonderful helicopters, I'd rather be off and flying my T7 virtually !!! GO FIGURE ahahaha. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm waiting to get home Sep 19th to fly (KLM) SBGR - EHAM with the T7 and EHAM - ENBR with the KLM 737-700 NGX  :lol:

This route is pretty much what I do once or twice a year in real life too  B)

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

Did a "short" test flight this morning DL245 PANC - KSLC...It will be parked there until I come back from my trip cause the funny thing is: I'm a Helicopter Offshore Pilot in real life (Sikorsky SK-76 and Eurocopter EC-225) so I work 14 days and and have 14 days off. PMDG released the T7 one day before I had to leave home and stay 14 days flying to the oil rigs (What a torture!) :mad:

But although I'm flying in real life these wonderful helicopters, I'd rather be off and flying my T7 virtually !!! GO FIGURE ahahaha. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm waiting to get home Sep 19th to fly (KLM) SBGR - EHAM with the T7 and EHAM - ENBR with the KLM 737-700 NGX  :lol:

This route is pretty much what I do once or twice a year in real life too  B)

I want to do something like that, too -- depart from SBGR to some major airport in Europe. Flying real time.  B)

Oh, yes: my 777 is parked at LGAV.

Is savely parked in the hangar beeing polished and pampered.

Had to to tow out a few other planes first though. (Probably putting them in storage for a bit)

I decided to taxi my Fedex bird all around PANC just because I could.  Great taxi performance.  Once you set the throttle just right it will move in a straight line indefinitely.  Smooth turns.  Then I hand flew around the Anchorage area.  What power!  The flight model is superb.  Another point which supports this being the best plane ever.  Beyond my high expectations.

Trigger pulled and I'm happier than a pig in poop.  Did a couple touch n go's at KDTW, PANC (both Aerosoft) as well as a default airport for testing and my frame rates are actually almost on par with the MD-11.  I won't be able to get a full length flight in for a few days yet, but this thing is beyond impressive. 

Chris Sunseri