Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

Just departed VHHX on my way to PHNL.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

OERK - tested the Autocruise function, how fun is that???? - Ready for the trip home to OPKC

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Area 51 to Halifax carrying Space Weed, Pleiadian liquor, and Tritanium shopping carts for some famous Sunnyvale trailer park residents. :lol:

My own version of the Air New Zealand all-black livery applied to the -200LR, seen here at FL323 over the Tasman Sea en route YSSY to NZAA.  What a great aircraft to fly!

My livery is based on ideas from some -300 models or the PMDG -200LR which IMHO required some additional effort to make them work well on the shorter -200 fuselage.  I have also applied my clear door windows, clean wheels, GE logos on the engines, and clean wing textures to this livery.  It was the devil's own job getting all the leaves on the ferns to line up, but am fairly happy with the result.  Just a few tweaks left to do on the white fern around the rear of the fuselage and I will be completely satisfied with this stunning livery from ANZ! 

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

HAAB (Addis Ababa, Bole Int., Ethiopia) -> LSZH (Zurich, Switzerland) with "Ethiopian Cargo" B777-200F, FL380

Left Doha for Houston about an hour ago.  I'm going to work now, and plan on landing this evening.  It will be my longest flight yet.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Emirates flight EK35 departing OMDB in 18 minutes, for EGNT.

Over the Pacific again  ^_^

YBBN-KLAX as VOZ7.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD