Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

Currently cruising southbound over Western Canada en route to Seattle as UAE229. An interesting long-haul over the Arctic, flown in perpetual daylight.

I'm currently fying the real world UAL895 from Chicago O'Hare Intl (KORD) to Hong Kong (VHHH).

Cross the Pond next week... :D
I hope I can manage the massive amounts of Vatsim traffic, FlyTampa KBOS, Aerosoft EHAM and NL2000 stuff while recording to fraps.

I just started Dubai - Los Angeles, and I plan to do it in real time.  It's 00:35 here in the U.S. East Coast.  I'm going to bed, and I left auto step climbs on.  I used PFPX for my plan which will take me 2 degrees from the North Pole.  I will check on it in the morning, spend time with my wife and kids, and hopefully land around 16:30 this afternoon.  My previous real time long haul flight was Dubai - Houston.  I've also noticed that compared to the NGX, I get no random CTDs with the T7, so thanks PMDG!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

My 772LR is currently enroute to Dubai from Frankfurt, ETA is 1530z :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Dubai-Osaka Kansai

94 hours on the 777 in just two weeks...

Thought I'd like to share some shots.

9844014216_18e19a7cc1_b.jpg

9844076353_44d3215a8c_b.jpg9843999665_a33883c8a6_b.jpg

Dubai is quite empty for now.

9844003975_51fe32533e_b.jpg

I did OMDB-KLAX-OMDB last weekend. Very stable flight indeed. Flew over the north pole too.

I just love this airport.

kansai-international-airport.jpg

you look lonely all by your lonesome, Vatsim? lol

ZORAN

Flew AAL from JFK to EGGL, then UAL from SFO-HNL-PGUM-RJAA. Full day of flying. Being somewhat of a stranger to long haul I have noticed that fsx ILS frequencies don't match the FMC at some airports. Is there a way change this ?

Mine's parked for maintenance at KMRB.  Luckily I had an MD-11F available for the flight to Tulsa where I just landed 30 minutes ago.

Chris Sunseri