Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

In The Living Years

Steve emailed me about 8 hours ago telling me he was on the mend and looking forward to helping with the audio engineering for FS2Crew 777.  He sounded upbeat in his email.

And then, boom, just like that he's gone.

We'll miss ya Steve!

My condolences to his family members.

This is hard to accept.

My condolences.  

I am really sad to hear this, Andy. Steve was a great guy, and he will be missed by the entire FS community.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

RIP fellow kHz juggler. :smile:

It is so easy on a web forum like AVSIM to fall into the category that 99% of us fall into;  we get on with some people, and others make our skin crawl!.....and thus we are considered the same by Others.......    Steve was one of the rare 1% of people, that literally no-one had a bad word to say about.  

100% gentleman.  100% flight simmer.

Terribly sad news.  What a shock.  Not only was he a valued and very inventive contributor, but his posts were full of warmth, charm and humour. He will be sadly missed.

My sincere and deepest sympathies to all his family and friends.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I still can't believe this is real... Steve was one of the guys that really stood out.

You will be missed!

Thank you, Steve, wherever you are.

You went, but you left  your work with us. Every time I start my AAX I will remember you and your work.

See you, mate

Andy,

I am saddened by Steve's passing. Being tied up with my own health issues, and necessarily being unattentive as a result, this comes as a nasty surprise.

Please except my deepest personal and another AVSIM management condolence for you and your family. Although it pales in significance to your own loss, we mourn with you.

With deepest respect,

Stephen Wilcox

spiritflyer