Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

My Addon of the year Award goes to

I vote the twotter! why

PC aviator have just knocked 30% off! Been sitting on the fence but not anymore ;-))

ZORAN

I'm disappointed with the DX10 fixer, caused a few issues for me, like tearing, spikes and FPS drop. Using an ATI 7850 card though, with RadeonPro with settings as recommended by others here. Maybe better if I switch to a nVidia one.

Should your post read, I am happy with the "fixer" but my video card has caused a few issues ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Should your post read, I am happy with the "fixer" but my video card has caused a few issues ?

Hmmm, that's a good point.

Anyway, my addon of the year has to be FTX Global. It brings a whole new dimension to VFR flying.

...my addon of the year has to be FTX Global.

+1 for FTX Global, followed by the RAS Duke V2 and the DX10 fixer

X-Plane%20banner1.jpg

Anyway, my addon of the year has to be FTX Global. It brings a whole new dimension to VFR flying

That is the main thing. A shame some series of ATI cards have trouble with DX10. Hope you get it sorted.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

PMDG 737 is still the all time winner for me until I see something better.

for a cockpit builder, almost ... but with virtual avionics "virtual cdu" ... absolutely this year, even last year & maybe next if fsl take another year !!

for now, cheers

john martin

for a cockpit builder, almost ... but with virtual avionics "virtual cdu" ... absolutely this year, even last year & maybe next if fsl take another year !!

If we include Cockpit Builder Software then, HANDS DOWN it's ProSim737. No other Suite is in constant improvement and is practically plug in play for every IO card/hardware manufacturer. 

That is the main thing. A shame some series of ATI cards have trouble with DX10. Hope you get it sorted.

Solution is buying an nVidia card   :rolleyes:

To me it must be Majestic Q400. In fact, if I were only allowed one single addon for my FSX it would be the Q400.

Lots of runners up though; Twin Otter Extended, FTXG, DX10 Fixer(too bad its broken on my 7970), A2A 172, the Duke v2 and many many more:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Solution is buying an nVidia card   :rolleyes:

I agree. I was an ATI/AMD customer for over 15years but in 2012 I bought my 1st Nvidia card and WOW! WHAT A DIFFERENCE in all my games/sims.  PhysX effects are awesome and my fps are very high.  I'm never going back to ATI, even if the card was given to me for free.

Taxi2gate MMMX is very good, almost outstanding. Except he needs to update the crash detection. Every airplane crashes around the airport.

It's a neglectful oversight.

supporter.jpg