Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Possible Robert Randazzo sighting !

Folks, I think I just saw Robert driving down the highway.  I tried to look inside and see if I could see anyone going over aircraft schematics in the passenger seat but could not get a good look on account of the rain.  Anyway here is the proof!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Anyway here is the proof!

haha - that's pretty good.

I'd take his taste in cars to be a little less...frumpy.  I still question how a lot of Buick's designs got off the drawing board...

Kyle Rodgers

Is Robert so self-absorbed that he needs to have his initials as his license plate number?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Great catch Mark.  Looks like Robert has ditched his Nevada plates and shifted north of the border.  Has an All Points Bulletin been issued for his lastest whereabouts after your sighting :lol:  Ollie has a direct line to the RCMP so maybe he can find out for us B)

This was his original tag:

CUSTOM_NV_777-WIN_zps41525371.jpg

Looks like after the 777 release he went into hiding, hoping people wouldn't recognize him, but I think it's too late :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Is Robert so self-absorbed that he needs to have his initials as his license plate number?

Yep!

kav

I wonder if I will ever get to jumpseat with him!?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Wonder if Ryan is driving the Boss to an Airplane spotters conference, cause he is on the wrong side of the road. :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm not gonna buy Buick due to the lack of a 2D cockpit!!!   :lol:

Word has it, there are click spots on the Buick's dash for pop-up panels :LMAO:

Chris Sunseri

I'm not gonna buy Buick due to the lack of a 2D cockpit!!! :lol:

But you could always zoom out to .50 like a lot of people do so you can see the whole dash board while driving, lol. Or just drive fron the back seat so it looks l like a .50 zoom level. That way it will look like a 2D panel and you wont need to move your head to look around like in real life.

Jim Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

(...) Ollie has a direct line to the RCMP so maybe he can find out for us B)

RCMP contacted the NSA on my behalf - no response yet as the NSA is still busy checking my Chancellor's Angela ("Angie") Merkel's phone calls!!!   :ph34r:

But you could always zoom out to .50 like a lot of people do so you can see the whole dash board while driving, lol. Or just drive fron the back seat so it looks l like a .50 zoom level. That way it will look like a 2D panel and you wont need to move your head to look around like in real life.

Jim Burke

Are you implying you "fly" the Buick from the "jumpseat"?!?   :blink:  :lol:  :rolleyes:

I hate to bust everyone's bubble, but that is NOT a Monaco license plate :Yawn:

... and given everyone knows how rich you can get off the back of us gullible simmers, there's no way Robert would be schlepping in anything less than a Rolls Royce!

there's no way Robert would be schlepping in anything less than a Rolls Royce!

If I was rich I would be slumming in an F150 (granted it would be customized). Just being rich does not necessarily mean that person has to drive around in an expensive car. Now if you do, show me the proof that you actually paid for it and it's not leased or you used a mortgage to finance it (just ask the people in Scottsdale)...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg