Sign in to follow this  
pride545

I'm really disappointed!

Bet you thought it was going to be about PMDG.........not!

:mad:

I am really disappointed that simmers on the forum CANNOT take part in one single thread without it turning into a " I'M RIGHT AND MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS" TYPE OF ARGUMENT!

Why can't you people just accept each others opinion and go about your business and not have to try and convince everyone else you are the most knowlegeble individual on the planet!!!

Let's please stop all of this bikkering and act like civilized people.......but then again, we might not be civilized!! LOL!

OK< rants over....

Moe :rolleyes:

Sorry, Moe: Have to bash you since you posted in the wrong forum!!!   :LMAO:

BTW, these are quotes from your own latest posts ( B)):

• "A search of the avsim library is your best friend!!"
  • "Also sign your posts with you full name per PMDG rules!"
  • "First, did you really need to post 13 times?"
  • "Read the manual!"
Edited by olli4740

Beautifully done Olli   :cool:

Moe - IMHO your post fits in to the category you're talking about!! ..... Talk about irony!

• "A search of the avsim library is your best friend!!"
  • "Also sign your posts with you full name per PMDG rules!"
  • "First, did you really need to post 13 times?"
  • "Read the manual!"

Tut tut Moe ........   :wink:

Beautifully done Olli   :cool:

Moe - IMHO your post fits in to the category you're talking about!! ..... Talk about irony!

Tut tut Moe ........   :wink:

Ahh, you mean this?

Baldrick, have you no idea what "irony" is? 

Yes, it's like "goldy" and "bronzy" only it's made out of iron. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

After reading your post Moe, I am now having trouble sleeping

CUneo.jpg

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes Moe, you are a shining star example of how to post in these forums.

if you don't want to do a search on avsim library or you are just too lazy,

I cannot believe how some people just keep beating this horse!!!     What part of "it ain't gonna happen" don't you understand?

airbus is not gonna happen in the near future, what part of that don't you people understand!!

It is a shame that people like you have to keep bringing up things that PMDG said they are NOT GONNA DO!!!!

Read the manual!

read the manuals!

It's evident that you are not reading the manual

To be fair, how many times have you read  the same questions posted that are answered in the manual provided. PMDG supply excellent manuals that are very detailed.

Understandably it is a sort of male thing not to read manuals and have this gung ho attitude of jump right in and fly. I wonder how many people on here moved from PMDG's FS9 737 or some other version then jumped into the NGX and flew without the tutorials. Then there are the same questions that come up over and over again like "weather radar", "PMDG version of 767" and the old faithful "Prepare3D support"

But I do agree, this forum does seem to get quite aggressive when people ask questions or give an opinion but only in the same way that people seem to get aggressive when you mention user error, however I think that is the problem with written messages, they can be read in different ways and sometimes come across with the wrong emotion.

Yes Moe, you are a shining star example of how to post in these forums.

...and scene...

:)

that's life my friend... People should conduct in a civilized manor, but arguments will occur

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg