Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Stewart(CZST) - BetiX (Bandwidth Warning)

And I thought ORBX did a good job with this airport. This is spectacular!

I read somewhere in a post about CZST that it is not (yet?) known, who is/are the person(s) behind Beti-X (the producer of this scenery). I have a conspiracy theory: it is ORBX themselves :lol:.

No ... it isn't, it is - amongst others - Peter Kubek (see here).

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Guest Mik75

Superb shots of a breathtaking scenery!

I got this yesterday and it's fantastic. The best part is the surrounding town. I downloaded a car in X-Plane and went for drive (like you do in a flight simulator), and the detail is incredible. I was able to drive out of the town and along the shore to a pier, it's so incredibly well done. 

I thought nothing could beat ORBX's rendition, and I was wrong :-). I'll be watching this developer further

Thanks for all the appreciations. I totally agree with all the comments about this gem of a scenery. What's the most impressive is the amount of detail, like no little place was left out or approximated, along with the variety of those details: every building seems different, and even if you notice some texture reuse here and there, you really have the impression of diversity. This, diversity AND performance means they must master X-Plane's scenery system at perfection. At least with my computer, the performance is so good I can max everything out. All in all, this means an insane amount of man work. I don't know how many people are behind this, but their work must be commanded.

@uwespeed: I have another conspiracy theory: these are the people who, from what I undestood, left OrbX some time ago. (don't throw stones at me, like any conspiracy theorist, I don't know the true real boring story). And yes, I've read the name of Peter Kubek before, but was unable to link him with any past sim add-on. Does someone know anything about him ?

Pascal

P.S: hey, look at my post count ! :D

The performance is really good, pretty much everything maxed including shadows and  jumps b/w 30 and 60 fps. (I have a beefy system but still it's never this good).

Unbelievable!.

This is very very entertaining experience. A lot of nice details around the airport. This is one of the "must have" scenery for all XPlaners.