Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

Quick question - why does FlyWithLua suddenly open a huge text box on approach with the IXEG, after disconnecting auto throttle? I haven't had the change to read the text box properly since you know, I have to click that windows away before I crash. But it said something about IXEG, FMC and authrottle.

Anyone else experienced this?

You'll need the exact error details for anyone to post any meaningful advice.

It was probably an FMC bug with Gizmo and you're blaming FWL.

Author of Gizmo64 for X-Plane.

You'll need the exact error details for anyone to post any meaningful advice.

It was probably an FMC bug with Gizmo and you're blaming FWL.

Yes my post wasn't exactly very informative, I know. Will try to screenshot the issue next time.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Quick question - why does FlyWithLua suddenly open a huge text box on approach with the IXEG, after disconnecting auto throttle? I haven't had the change to read the text box properly since you know, I have to click that windows away before I crash. But it said something about IXEG, FMC and authrottle.

Anyone else experienced this?

seems like this is a GIZMO window due to a soft crash. when this happens you should open a thread at their official support forum.

-Pause the sim

-Do a screen capture for them to see what the gizmo crash says

-attach your xplane log.txt and gizmolog.txt

-give them a description about the situation. Route, procedures, what you did, etc. as much information you can provide them to reproduce the better the chances to get this fixed.

Manuel Merelles

Is CWS (Control Wheel Steering) modeled in the IXEG 737?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Felipe,

Thanks for confirming CWS is working in IXEG737.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Is CWS (Control Wheel Steering) modeled in the IXEG 737?

Yes! In fact, Jan suggested me using the CWS as a work-around to the HOLD function while it gets implemented.

The idea is to fly to the holding waypoint and put the aircraft into a bank to let it fly in circles. If there's wind, you'd have to correct for that though.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Now working with Goflight hardware, I put up a profile for EFIS and MCPPro if anyone is interested.

LINK

• Upvote 1

I saw Giant Unicorn's Twitch stream and he had a new glareshield checklist. Where do you get that from?

Been searching for this as well. Cant find it though...

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Now working with Goflight hardware, I put up a profile for EFIS and MCPPro if anyone is interested.

LINK

Hi Steve,

I think I've saddled the wrong horse. I own a cpflight MCP737PRO MCP. Great piece of hardware btw, but not compatible with IXEG 737. Sadly the guys at cpflight.com have currently no plan to develop a compatible driver.

Kind regards

Tom

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Hi Steve,

I think I've saddled the wrong horse. I own a cpflight MCP737PRO MCP. Great piece of hardware btw, but not compatible with IXEG 737. Sadly the guys at cpflight.com have currently no plan to develop a compatible driver.

Kind regards

Tom

what about selling it? then you may get a goflight mcp pro which has full support to fsx and xplane world any aircraft.

cpflight provides a SDK if you have programming skills you may try your own plugin or someone else if you are lucky.

Manuel Merelles

I'm flying IXEG 1.07 with MCE and can't get the spoilers to activate via MCE. No problem via keyboard or joystick. MCE recognises the command but doesn't act. The FLT/GND switch is another that works occasionally but not regularly. I can live without that one. Loving MCE and XPlane. IXEG is the icing!

Cheers

Mike Skinner

I'm flying IXEG 1.07 with MCE and can't get the spoilers to activate via MCE. No problem via keyboard or joystick. MCE recognises the command but doesn't act. The FLT/GND switch is another that works occasionally but not regularly. I can live without that one. Loving MCE and XPlane. IXEG is the icing!

Cheers

Mike Skinner

I would go to the official IXEG forums for support.