Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

14MAR14: Forum Return-to-Service. IMPORTANT READ ALL

exactly... the SP1 is way over due... but the 300ER i do understand it takes time to develop almost a completely new exterior model but the SP1 its just script work... they should of released the SP1 earlier and that would of kept people busy until the 300ER release

Yes, i think that PMDG should release the SP1 first, too..!!! The waiting for the -300ER expansion would be easier for all of us. ^_^ .... 

I really hope that the BETA-Test will be "open", so the testers can post their first impressions and pictures etc. 

hmmm I guess it all depends what "surprise" extra features there might in the SP1 (if any).  :ph34r:  Perhaps those could explained the time to market. Let's not forget we are dealing with PMDG  :Whistle:  Those guys are pros.

In any case , patience is the mother of all virtues  :blush:

I love that people talk as if they have the first clue about how much "under the hood" stuff PMDG has to do for SP1.

Honestly, if I was PMDG, I'd just keep my mouths shut until there's something to download, then upload it at midnight and it would avoid all of this ######ing.

Wow!! Its hilarious..... Life is to way short to complain about this. We know we've  never been  disappointed by what PMDG releases. So, in the interim enjoy whatever you like. You won't have enough time to complain... Plus, when its released, you'll forget all about this waiting. I know it will be worth the wait. Take care!!

Then it will all start again...

vcircle_zpsbafaf1d3.gif

:lol:  Cheers!!

Jeff

If it flies why are people complaing,the problems are far and between! If PMDG wouldnt have never annouced a service pack people would continue on with their day to day lives. I got the other 777 and it has had 3, I think service packs, and it is know where the PMDG 777 is. Try flying the other 777 you will then cease complaining!

If it flies why are people complaing,the problems are far and between! If PMDG wouldnt have never annouced a service pack people would continue on with their day to day lives. I got the other 777 and it has had 3, I think service packs, and it is know where the PMDG 777 is. Try flying the other 777 you will then cease complaining!

I hope you are joking. The other one sucks! High fps consumption, incorrect engine start, incorrect color of cockpit (especially eicas message) are just a few of many issues of the other ones 777!

You mis

I hope you are joking. The other one sucks! High fps consumption, incorrect engine start, incorrect color of cockpit (especially eicas message) are just a few of many issues of the other ones 777!

You misunderstood what I mean by that, I meant that the other 777 has had 3 service packs and is nowhere near the PMDG 777 as far usability! Trust me dude I totally agree LOL! Thing flies like a rock :lol:

PMDG... please say the magic words: "It´s in Beta now!"...  

My vacation begins next week (the whole april...WHOOOHOOO^^) and it would be awesome if you release the SP1 and -300ER expansion in April. But it´s ok for me if you need more time, of course :cray:

I see that many of you are really frustrated but good Things Need Time. I wait more Then 3 years for a good T7 for FSX and I enjoy my T7-200 it's working and flying. So I can wait for the -300ER and the SP1. Sure I Would appriciate it when the New -300ER comes out at my birthday next Month but when Not it is ok ;-)

Enjoy what you had and don't be frustrated ;-)

Greetings ;-)

I see that many of you are really frustrated but good Things Need Time. I wait more Then 3 years for a good T7 for FSX and I enjoy my T7-200 it's working and flying. So I can wait for the -300ER and the SP1. Sure I Would appriciate it when the New -300ER comes out at my birthday next Month but when Not it is ok ;-)

Enjoy what you had and don't be frustrated ;-)

Greetings ;-)

;).... my birthday is in April, too...! Lets hope that we´ll get a birthday present ;)

I believe people are frustrated and with good reason. If it really takes almost a year for them to fix it then it confirms that the original wasn't even close to being right. I don't even care that its taking that long I'm just tired of all the hype. For instance, " we might have the plane to the beta team on Mon, and sure enough almost three Mondays later not a dang thing. Either put up or well you know the rest.

Tony