Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Lago MD80 Series Released !!

The liveries are free - check out www.jetcityaircraft.com ...DJ

Guest Jeffreymg

If you buy it don't look for the manuals as they won't be out till tomorrow hopefully per the Lago forums.I bought the plane and installed and could not find any manuals. Jeffg

Looks pretty interesting. Think I might wait though. I am having a blast with the DF727 and I am expecting the LvlD 767 out someday and I am sure that will occupy quite a bit of time. Maybe then they will have all models and the VC added. Anyway not putting them down but think I have my flying filled for some time to come.

Guest firehawk44

SteveHow,Hope you got the EFIS to work but if not, the switches are located just to the right of the gauges.Jim

Please tell more about this aircraft, how technical it is, and if it's awesome and all that.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Just bought the Lago MadDog and it's a very nice aircraft. I get great framerates in the VC as well. One problem I have is all the VC textures don't seem to be present. There is no real night lighting to speak of as well. These two things I hope Lago will address in short order.Your going to love the sounds and FDE. This one will be a classic for sure...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest captandy

I just purchased this plane and it is nice but could use some minor refinements.I am awaiting the manual so I can really understad the planes true functionality.Andy

Yes! I was a fan of the IK Dc-9 but it was never as good in FS9 as was in Fs2002 - now there is a new contender. Sounds like its a good `un. I`ll just wait for a couple of weeks and see if any major issues come to the surface.I can feel the Mrs` credit card warming up already....CheersLungs

Guest United

FMC has problems right now, but support is on top of it.Randy Jura, KPDX