Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

01APR14 - Happy April Fools'. (OH did you guys make us laugh!)

HiFi and PMDG raised the bar again... Welcome to First Class products!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Sp1 News Update and detailed info regarding taxi cam, cpdlc, and more features to be given (later this month) as mentioned by RSR in 2nd of April update thread.

May be this week or next week I hope.

we are closer to release ( better than in January or February) and hope to see more pics of various airlines for 300er when it is given to them for beta testing after sp1 is completed.

Cheers.

cpdlc

It's not CPDLC btw, it's datalink within the FMC and nothing to do with any ATC. Maybe when Vatsim release their new client they could try at modeling something in the communications page, or a third party dev could with the SDK. Until then, not a lot can be done I don't think...

It's not CPDLC btw, it's datalink within the FMC and nothing to do with any ATC. Maybe when Vatsim release their new client they could try at modeling something in the communications page, or a third party dev could with the SDK. Until then, not a lot can be done I don't think...

K. Thanks for the info.

I am waiting for the SDK, I have long been interested in these things. As far as I will be able to, I wish to integrate CPDLC and AOC with high-end addons.

For those that asked:  This will get added to the NGX at some point.  (No- I cannot give you any ETA info at the moment.)  It will also be in the 744v2.0 at release time.

Thanks captain! B)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos