Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airline2Sim

Question - would you like to see the 'original' flight deck tour?

Guys, one thing I have gained from the feedback so far is you guys seem to really like Josh. When we originally filmed the training, Josh and I did the flight deck tour together and he himself explained all the flight deck controls etc. This was chopped from the release version on timing grounds (it was two hours long) and also because my filming sucked. So we re-shot it with a voiceover giving a summary of what Josh said in the original, which was much shorter and to the point.

I'm now wondering whether you guys would like to see the original version? It's nothing like as slick and won't have all the animations and boxes pointing to things, but for those of you interested in the Q400, there is some stuff in there that was chopped for purposes of timing and brevity that you might find interesting. Think of it as an 'uncut' version. Give me your thoughts and I'll see if we can put it up there as a bonus feature.

website-splash-screen-smaller-.png| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

That would be very good.

Richard Binns
Prepar3D_v4_Academic_4.3.29.25520 - Asus Z170-K M/board - Intel Skylake i5 6500k O/C to 4.7 MHz - EVGA GTX 1070Ti - 2 x 8gb Corsair DDR4-3200  RAM - XFX XTR 750w PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB with P3D v4.2 on it - SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD with Windows 10 Home on it.

Tease, of course the answer is yes! :P

Kevin Firth - i7-8700K @5.0; Asus Maximus X Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX2080Ti

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

+1

Yes of course - that'd be fantasic!

Thank You very much for suggesting!

Enjoy flying and happy landings.

Yes please! :smile:

That would be great, thanks!

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

No, rather not...

Just kidding, of course, I'd love to see it!

Christian Wendt

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Line_Pilot.png

Absolutely wanna see it :-)

28copwl.jpg

Patrick Claussnitzer,
Virtual Pilot, real Air Traffic Controller

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now