Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

SP1 Beta Polar Flight (Photos)

Can you also add the ADF into the freighter?

They're doing this, and I believe it's been mentioned a few times here.  In your defense, I think it's been informal posting as parts of other threads though.

Kyle Rodgers

Just a quickie, and applogies if it's something I've missed that's already implemented... Are the Alternate Airport arrows new as well?

All the best,

Rich

Just a quickie, and applogies if it's something I've missed that's already implemented... Are the Alternate Airport arrows new as well?

All the best,

Rich

Always been there, but were a bit broke in V1... Only visible if the airporrt was within 150 odd degrees of the nose!

Cheers Luke - it was one of those things I was sure I'd read about, but never actually seen when flying. Thought it might be something to do with the livery/model I tend to fly in (FedEx Freighter).

Enjoy the beta :-)

All the best,

Rich

Kyle,

Love the sarcastic and passive pokes at those that don't know as much as you (and me).  I agree, you said the right thing in your last post, when you gave him a defence.  Not everybody reads the whole forum and gets caught up.  Heck, even reading the stickies won't get you up to date.

Luke,

Have you considered not using FRAPS, and trying out a live streamer like Twitch?  I used twitch a bunch of times and noticed that it doesn't pound frames AT ALL.  The best part is, with the paid version, you can archive the video and upload it directly to YouTube.  That does suck for those who make a ton of "mistakes" in their videos, or for those who need to add special effects, or for those who are editing long form videos, but I think we would all appreciate a short 1-2 minute demo of the WXR in action.  Hopefully you don't feel the need to edit voicetrack, add special effects etc with such a short video :-)  

I think it's like $10 for the full version of the encoder, but there's got to be another service like twitch that does the uploading for free.  

Twitch doesn't impact FPS.  Seriously.  

Cannot wait for SP1 and of course the weather radar. Got a trial of ASN and wow it is amazing, I will be buying it. Best weather engine I`ve ever used.

Great screens btw

Love the sarcastic and passive pokes at those that don't know as much as you (and me).  I agree, you said the right thing in your last post, when you gave him a defence.  Not everybody reads the whole forum and gets caught up.  Heck, even reading the stickies won't get you up to date.

Thanks for the support.  Most others would've come unglued because I was supposedly being mean...

Kyle Rodgers

Would you Beta-Testers say that the performance is better or the same with the SP1? I´m afraid that the new features has a negative influence to the performance  :unsure: ..!!! 

Would you Beta-Testers say that the performance is better or the same with the SP1?

Better, but that's just (as the car modding groups say) my butt-dyno.*

*Butt-dyno: short for butt-dynamometer, which is a play on the idea that a dynamometer can measure performance, and your rear end can kinda feel performance, too.  Butt-dynos do suffer, however, from a massive amount of placebo effect: "something changed, ergo, I should see a change in performance."

Kyle Rodgers

I too wonder if the few claims on performance are a placebo, wouldn't the devs let you know if they made any optimizations?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png