Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

SP1 Beta Polar Flight (Photos)

Luke, thanks for visiting my home base for real world MD80 ops :-)

UAE9918 back to AMS?

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

I don't know if you folks are allowed to yet, but can any of the beta testers post a short video of the wxr in action?

Probably - I just haven't bothered to ask yet...

What's the deal with the green curved lines?

Your sig indicates that you own the plane.  Why not have a gander at the tutorial?

Kyle Rodgers

Probably - I just haven't bothered to ask yet...

Your sig indicates that you own the plane.  Why not have a gander at the tutorial?

It's hard to look something up when you don't know what you're looking for!

Nah. Just Shade (Endless Summer 1.01 theme). That was edited a bit too. Couple shots from yesterdays AMS > CUR...

13988610405_a4be383c81_o.png

13988612195_1e7ea879fd_o.png

13965502346_772c73692e_o.png

Would be interested to see your ETOPS flight plan..... Must have made quite a detour?

Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

It's hard to look something up when you don't know what you're looking for!

True, but my point wasn't to go simply looking for it (although "have a gander" could definitely be interpreted as such).  Flying the tutorial is a pretty standard thing when it comes to new airplanes, so if he'd flown it, he'd know it.

In other words:

"Fly or read the tutorial entirely.  If you don't know what the range circles are, then you didn't fly the tutorial, and are probably missing out on other knowledge, too.  Go read it, or better yet, fly it."

Kyle Rodgers

Pretty much spot on... I don't post much here, more of just a reader... but some of questions posted here could very easily be self answered by reading or as you say Kyle, fly the tutorial... its very good advice.

Paul Meade

Pretty much spot on... I don't post much here, more of just a reader... but some of questions posted here could very easily be self answered by reading or as you say Kyle, fly the tutorial... its very good advice.

Paul Meade

It never hurts to point someone in the right direction though :)

I do, and I thought I did - apparently, I wasn't thorough enough.

sig01.png

Luke, can you (are you allowed to?) comment on how she feels with the new FBW tweaks?

Aamir Thacker

Great shots, Luke!

I don't know if you folks are allowed to yet, but can any of the beta testers post a short video of the wxr in action?

Thanks mate. You don't want to see my sim on an overcast day, with fraps!! Maybe someone from the Dev or Beta team will soon though. 

Luke, thanks for visiting my home base for real world MD80 ops :-)

UAE9918 back to AMS?

Cheers,

Cheers man. Probably tomorrow actually yeah!

What's the deal with the green curved lines?

Just arcs to symbolise my ETOPS alternates with 420nm (around an hours flying time). Long straight line is just an abeam point. 

Would be interested to see your ETOPS flight plan..... Must have made quite a detour?

Menno

What do you mean by detour? Here's the OFP; https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tx2ur55yjuar3b/UAE9753%20EHAM-TNCC%20%2823%20Apr%202100%20UTC%29.pdf - I annotate it on my iPad in Adobe Reader. So that's the raw version. 

Luke, can you (are you allowed to?) comment on how she feels with the new FBW tweaks?

I'm actually going to deny to - since it's still being worked on. But so far so good  :wink:

--

Thanks everyone! I'll keep posting some shots in this thread  :biggrin:

I'm actually going to deny to - since it's still being worked on. But so far so good

Gotcha, looking forward to hearing more about it!

Aamir Thacker

Maybe someone from the Dev or Beta team will soon though. 

ROFLMFAO!!1111one!!11one hundred eleven!1

:mellow:  

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png