Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Latin Vfr - San Juan Tjsj Released!

Running beautifully on my system.  A great product with a fantastic price point.

These guys are doing some really good stuff.

Purchase and enjoy.  TNCM to TJSJ - gonna be fun.

Hirdy

Are you using anything to help with DX10? I ran to the manual when I noticed my issue, and under the FAQ's it says it's not DX10 compatible at night.

Not at all, all i have done is purchase steve latest dx 10 fix. Then when TJSJ was release try it at night the first time an it is working perfectly fine. Strange that if it is not compatible at night for DX10 then why is mines running without an issue.

Hey by the way does the Jetway  works or do we have to wait for AES to release it an purchase extra credits? 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Hey by the way does the Jetway  works or do we have to wait for AES to release it an purchase extra credits? 

Looks like AES will be the way to go. Those gates look beautiful though for LVFR.

Another vote up for this scenery, loving it immensely. TNCM-TJSJ or back is a great short hop. Finally able to take away the Blueprint version...

How much of the island is photoreal and how much of the photoreal is covered with buildings, trees, etc.?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The no. of sq miles is stated in the product description. Not sure about the coverage with buildings, though.

It looks fantastic, has some nice eye-candy (taxiway bridges, for example), and even as the umpteenth TJSJ scenery I've been fiddling with, well worth the price (a marvellous airport plus all the surroundings that have been modeled).

Version 1.1 is out.  

Photoreal coverage is for the greater San Juan area, including some hand-placed autogen, and some custom buildings (stadiums, coliseums, old spanish castle, etc.).  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

We just released v1.1

Some customers were having issues with default objects from other scenery and now we made a more robust exclude.

Also fixed some gate number mismach that was happening.

thanks gents!

As many others have said, excellent scenery which can be highly recommended. This in my opinion confirms the presence of Latin VFR in the top tier of scenery producers. Great areas of autogen surrounding both airports with well modelled dockland and beach areas and great FPS - tested it using the Real Air Duke with almost everything maxed out. I like it very much!

Bill

How much of the island is photoreal and how much of the photoreal is covered with buildings, trees, etc.?

Gregg

You can download Puerto Rico Photoreal from Blue Sky Scenery which works well in FSX and works very well with LatinVFR scenery. New version of the scenery was released today.

These guys at LatinVFR are getting better with each release.

Using Steve's DX10 fixer is probably the reason it works?  I know that with the DX10 fixer I haven't encountered a scenery that didn't work so far...

Not at all, all i have done is purchase steve latest dx 10 fix. Then when TJSJ was release try it at night the first time an it is working perfectly fine. Strange that if it is not compatible at night for DX10 then why is mines running without an issue.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

You can download Puerto Rico Photoreal from Blue Sky Scenery which works well in FSX and works very well with LatinVFR scenery. (...)

Is anyone aware of updated download links for the BSS Puerto Rico photoscenery? BSS links to the libraries of AVSIM and flightsim.com, but these links are dead, unfortunately.

Using Steve's DX10 fixer is probably the reason it works?  I know that with the DX10 fixer I haven't encountered a scenery that didn't work so far...

I really can't confirm that the reason why i have no issues at night is because of Steve's Latest DX10 Fix. The only issue i had when started using Dx10 was that the runway light vanish when flying above certain Altitude. But i contact Steve about this an manage to fix this issue. But this was not with LatinVFR TJSJ it was with ImaginSim TJSJ. 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Really enjoying this scenery. I think it's a step forward for this developer. Keep it up Latin VFR!

supporter.jpg

I downloaded it a couple of days ago, and its really fantastic.

Now I see their is a version 1.1 available. Thus, on the forum site for latin vfr they mention its not necessary to uninstall the original version, 1.0, but yet today I got an e-mail from simarket today it mentions that you should uninstall the original version 1.0, and then install 1.1.

Really lost about this, what should you do ?

Better uninstall v1.0 first:

I installed v1.1 on top of v1.0, started AES Help, and AES Help would come up with some message ("double entries") and corrected some stuff in the scenery.cfg. Now it's all fine, but my guess is, you normally don't run the AES helper after a scenery update.