Sign in to follow this  
rayharris51

Big up to RealAir

Hi All, 

Just wanted to say a big up to Rob at Realair.

I did something really stupid last week, in a late night bleary session - I am a Duke Turbine owner. Thought, great - must take advantage of the upgrade to the B60 Duke v2,  It didn't work of course, and neither had my brain, I'd downloaded an upgrade to something I didn't have (the B60 piston Duke v1).

I had sent a message to RealAir asking for help, but when I found out in the morning what I had done, I wrote it off as a stupid mistake and a waste of $30. doh!

Later the same day Rob wrote back saying they had decided to give me the V2 Beech Duke anyway at a discount (just this time though!) and that I should be more careful in future (It does say no refunds for mistakes on the website....). 110% customer service!

Needless to say the Duke v2 is just about the best GA sim I have ever tried - can't speak highly enough of it. It has detailed systems modeling, superb FDE, incredibly responsive and realistic, beautiful cockpit graphics and liveries and a rare sensation of actually flying through the air, and that is a really difficult to capture in a simulation and is an absolute joy. 110% quality!

Best of all it rocks for frames on my antique dual core 3Gb rig with the nVidia GTS250 card.

Thanks RealAir!

Ray

a big up to Rob at Realair

Agreed, I too have unfortunately mucked poor Rob about on occasion, and he's been over and above about it.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Agree. Even though I have never needed support from Rob, ( which says a lot about the quality of their products  )  I would never hesitate to recommend RealAir.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Sounds like great service to accompany a great aircraft.  The V2 B60 is my favourite GA aircraft (in a crowded GA hanger) by far...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Great stuff.

I really enjoy the Lancair. A quality product and very nice to hear really good service experiences like this. The Duke's definitely on my list!

JJ

Jason Jackett

Hi All, 

Just wanted to say a big up to Rob at Realair.

I did something really stupid last week, in a late night bleary session - I am a Duke Turbine owner. Thought, great - must take advantage of the upgrade to the B60 Duke v2,  It didn't work of course, and neither had my brain, I'd downloaded an upgrade to something I didn't have (the B60 piston Duke v1).

I had sent a message to RealAir asking for help, but when I found out in the morning what I had done, I wrote it off as a stupid mistake and a waste of $30. doh!

Later the same day Rob wrote back saying they had decided to give me the V2 Beech Duke anyway at a discount (just this time though!) and that I should be more careful in future (It does say no refunds for mistakes on the website....). 110% customer service!

Needless to say the Duke v2 is just about the best GA sim I have ever tried - can't speak highly enough of it. It has detailed systems modeling, superb FDE, incredibly responsive and realistic, beautiful cockpit graphics and liveries and a rare sensation of actually flying through the air, and that is a really difficult to capture in a simulation and is an absolute joy. 110% quality!

Best of all it rocks for frames on my antique dual core 3Gb rig with the nVidia GTS250 card.

Thanks RealAir!

Ray

And thank you kind sir!

Rob

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Grade A company with Grade A support.

+1

Matt Wilson

Their support is OUTSTANDING and they have the best FSX GA addons that money can buy.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I had never heard of this company and decided to look them up after reading the positive comments, the V2 B60 looks amazing so I purchased it last night. Its going to be my first payware plane I install on my new system

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

RealAir has shown its quality not only for their amazing products but also their honest support for their customers, hence the whole community. 

Gorky Max

I had never heard of this company and decided to look them up after reading the positive comments, the V2 B60 looks amazing so I purchased it last night. Its going to be my first payware plane I install on my new system

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

You will not be disappointed! When it comes to general aviation aircraft for FSX, Real Air and A2A are hard to beat. 

Jared Listinsky

When I've needed support with my RealAir stuff Rob has been both very prompt and very helpful.

Rob is a class act and has a lifelong customer in me.