Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Blurries on P3D !

it seems to be P3D v2.2 inherent

In that case everyone would be suffering the same, which we are not. I do need to add AF=15 to my cfg to improve terrain loading, without which it will be very sluggish, but nothing like those images [i used to run out of textures and agn like that in 2.1 without AF=14 but never in 2.2]... Terrain loading is about the same for me as in FSX, maybe a little better in fact, and I know this as I still run both sims, with the exact same add-ons across both platforms [Orbx Global and regions, with some of their payware and freeware airports]

I don't fly complex tubes, sticking to small GA, which may help me overall in performance terms, and keeping the load a little lighter.

That article states he uses tweaks like Bufferpools "PoolSize=900 millions" which I thought redundant in v2, so wonder what else is going on with that config... I certainly would not use it to back-up statements like there inherent issues within the sim... yes, there are improvement to be made, and LM are looking to change the way it allocates cores, and (apparently) other performance enhancements for 2.3 so there is hope for those who do have problems of one sort or another.

In that case everyone would be suffering the same, which we are not. I do need to add AF=15 to my cfg to improve terrain loading, without which it will be very sluggish, but nothing like those images [i used to run out of textures and agn like that in 2.1 without AF=14 but never in 2.2]... Terrain loading is about the same for me as in FSX, maybe a little better in fact, and I know this as I still run both sims, with the exact same add-ons across both platforms [Orbx Global and regions, with some of their payware and freeware airports]

I don't fly complex tubes, sticking to small GA, which may help me overall in performance terms, and keeping the load a little lighter.

That article states he uses tweaks like Bufferpools "PoolSize=900 millions" which I thought redundant in v2, so wonder what else is going on with that config... I certainly would not use it to back-up statements like there inherent issues within the sim... yes, there are improvement to be made, and LM are looking to change the way it allocates cores, and (apparently) other performance enhancements for 2.3 so there is hope for those who do have problems of one sort or another.

I think I stumbled upon the answer...Orbx scenery needs the TEXTURE SETTING of 1024 and no higher.  I had it to 2048...and after setting it back to the aforementioned, I flew for half an hour, with crystal clear rendering...and no texture degradation at all.   I hope this helps anybody else..and I'd bet that you have your texture set to other than 1024, if you are experiencing blurred and chunky texture appearance....

Your setup is about as non-standard as one can get, to be honest. You've rotated all of your displays so their resolutions are no longer standard widescreen.

This kind of setup is quite common, if you watch youtube a lot, in fact many gamers setup their display like that.

Your setup is about as non-standard as one can get, to be honest. You've rotated all of your displays so their resolutions are no longer standard widescreen. You're trying to push too much data through and blaming the software. I assume you're using the video card's DisplayPort and not the normal HDMI or DVI?

You have installed addons that were not created for Prepar3D.

I suggest that before you start complaining about the sim's actual performance... you try using the sim without all the non-Prepar3D addons installed.

Your computer specs are found in your profile... they are the specs we all go by. Please correct them so we don't draw the wrong conclusions.

Oh... and no one really cares how X-Plane performs on your system.

Hello Warpd, my setup are common, I saw a lot of people with this setup. A "sorry" for telling "I'm a Troll, a lier..." would be appreciated ! ;-) 

Concerning X-Plane, I think people are concerning, because if I had Blurries on the 2 Sims, maybe it be something on my computer, but if I have blurries on only 1 Sim, than these results can help people to find why I have these Blurries in P3D.

So if you don't care about X-Plane, Ok, but just understand that I came here to find solution, comparing 2 Sims with the same Spec and having a total difference between the 2 can help somebodies to find what work wrong on the Sim. (and it seams that I'm not the only one who have Blurries in P3D).

So if you have solution, please, let me know, I would be happy to hear them, but still now you only criticize !

Ludovic

And to finish Warpd, here are some solutions !!!

I wrote the same topic on P3D Forum and I had 2 solutions that I will try : http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=7096.0#postid-37680

Maybe it can help someone here. I'm please to propose them yo you (see my link below).

So please, Wrapd, I'm sure you're not a bad guy, but before judging, ask questions about my spec..., and if you don't have solutions, please don't tell Boulshit, just don't ask to my post.

Ludovic,

Please point out where I called you anything, let alone a troll. I questioned your system specs as set up in your profile... which is where everyone else places their sim specs.

X-Plane and Prepar3D don't have anything in common once you say they're both flight sims. That's the end of their commonality. One uses DirectX the other uses OpenGL, and that changes things immediately.

As for suggestions... I told you to strip it down to the base sim and try that... see how that behaved. Of course, you don't want to do that so you've ignored my suggestion.

Final note... foul language isn't appreciated nor appropriate in these forums. Adults don't need to use foul language to communicate.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ludovic,

You really have a great setup using the Datapath X4 modules.

As P3D can be really taxing on you graphics card that might be the issue.

Could you try without it and use just 1 screen and see what performance you are getting ?

Then add a second one etc.

You probably would gain a lot by adding a second Titan Black for a SLI setup.

( Yes, guys , the Titan Black exists. It is a GTX 780 TI with 6 Gb )

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thank you for your answer GSalden,

I just tried this afternoon with 1 screen, than an other, than 3, than the 5.

The results are :

- 1 Screen : I have less Blurries, but not perfect... (even with not high Spec)

mnen.png

- 2 Screens : I have a little more Blurries, but not so good

- 5 Screens : Too much Blurries.

tfc5.png

0qzh.png

I have finnaly activated again Hyper-Threading and put :

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=1364
[bufferpools]
poolsize=500000000

0195.png

But no changes...

Finally, my conclusion is :

It may come from my DDR3 - I think 64 bits may change everything for me.

I will try with a second Titan Black in SLI next week but now the price seems too much... But I pay to see... :-(

Ludovic

Experiment with Wideview Aspect Ratio on / off.

And try with different zoom settings.

The more monitors you have the more you need to zoom in to avoid the fisheye effect, but the more blurry the image becomes.

50 cm/pixel photo scenery looks 1m/p on 2 monitors if you use rhe same view settings.

With 5 monitors it looks lik 2.5 m/p and if you zoom in from 0.50 to 1.00 it will look like 5 m/p...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thanks GSladen.

Before I was using Wideview Ratio but it was not very great and I had also Blurries...

So I finally came back with Wideview Off.

I think I'm a desperate case with P3D... Lol

No really these Blurries make me sad and angry.

When I see the beautifull Screeshots and Photos of P3D with ORBX, FranceVFR, Megasceneryearth... in the Internet, it make me so depressed.

The thing that I don't understand is that the Skies and Clouds with REX looks perfects and don't have Blurries ! Just the Ground.

I also tried in Spain (where I only have OpenVFR and ORBX Global), I have between 40 and 80 FPS, so I block them at 30 but still have Blurries !!! I think I tried almost everythings and settings... 1 last thing, I will try with the old Software of my Graphic card to see...

The PC is only to work P3D and X-Plane, so I don't have any other programs on it (No Antivirus, Firewall...) but when I start P3D it show in Task Manager that I have 6 Go of DDR3 used, is it normal ? (With 1 or 5 screens...)

Maybe one time it will work great...

Ludovic

For making 5 Screen with the Titan Black I use 2 Datapath x4.

I must say that I'd never heard of the "Datapath x4" prior to this, but having read the description and specifications, it is impressive!

http://www.datapath.co.uk/products/multi-display-products/datapath-x4

I am puzzled though that this seems to imply that the device does all of the 'heavy lifting' and does not put any strain at all on either the CPU or the GPU...

...yet your experience appears to make that claim invalid!

The Datapath x4 is a stand alone display wall controller that accepts a standard single or dual-link DVI input and can flexibly display this across four output monitors.

Each output can be driven as DVI or analog RGB, and can represent an arbitary crop region of the original input image. The output resolution and frame rate does not need to be related to that of the input, as the Datapath x4 display controller will optionally upscale and frame rate convert each cropped region independently.

Each output monitor can take its input from any region of the DVI image, since all the required cropping, scaling, rotation and frame rate conversion is handled by the x4 hardware. These regions can overlap to allow any output to replicate another, or they can be configured to support any creative splice of the source material.

This allows the support of many non-rectangular screen arrangements with uneven gaps, and any mix of orientations. Click on here to view examples of creative video wall arrangements using multi displays, within our product gallery for the x4 display controller.

If it can be made to work though, I think I'd be tempted to remove the frames from those monitors and build a custom frame so that each screen would butt directly next to the other screens so there'd be no visible 'gap'... :Nerd:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The resolution being used is 'non-standard' since they're effectively running a 5400x1920 screen (assuming each monitor is a typical 1920x1080), which is a 2.8:1 ratio versus a typical widescreen of 1920x1080 which is a 1.77:1 ratio.

This tells me the Datapath is going to have to do some image adjusting to fill the five monitors.

How does the actual sim see this as far as resolution is concerned?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Now that is an interesting question, Ed. I'm wondering just how clear the output image from the GPU is, as compared to the "resize/rescaled/reformatted" output from the Datapath x4 device.

IOW, is it truly an example of GIGO, or something else?

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ludovic,

Telling me to "read" before "wrighting" (per your LM post) isn't the best way to get assistance from me.  Your English communication is frankly horrible ... I can read English, but first you must write (not wrighting) English or some close approximation to English.  

The 780 Ti and the Titan are not the same card (even the 6GB version of the 780 Ti) ... the Titan Black has higher clock frequency and double precision processing enabled.  They are very similar, but there is no "780 Titan Black" ... they both use the same core GK110, but they are NOT the same video card.  I'm still unclear on how many video cards you have?  I'm assuming you have one "Titan Black" -- per your post over at LM's forum?

I responded to your post on LM's forum (and gave you a solution here also).  What you are trying achieve with that setup will not work - the datapath x4 can only scale images and work with output signals, it has no ability to improve rendering performance (aka the blurries).

You have not listed your display settings (HDR, cloud shadows, terrain shadows, etc. etc.) either as those are also a major factor in GPU load.  I can easily introduce blurries by overloading my Titan on a single monitor.

You have listed settings in your Prepar3D.cfg ... at least "I think" they are yours because you also suggest you used "Kandoit" settings.

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN.0.0]
Mode=5880x1080x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN.0.1]
Mode=1920x1080x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN.0.2]
Mode=1920x1080x32

So if I understand you correctly (like I said earlier there is a huge communication issue here) you are trying to operate P3DV2.2 at an effective frame buffer of 9720 x 1080 pixels? (which doesn't add up if your monitors are all 1920 x 1080 each and you have 5 of them, should be 9600 x 1080 total).  

One Titan Black or one 780 Ti is NOT going to be able to work at that size of a frame buffer.  Like I said earlier, you will either need 2-3 GPUs (recommend three 780 Ti's) OR you will need multiple computers and run P3D networked.  You will get the best performance using multiple computers networked vs. multiple GPUs in a single PC for "this scenario".  BUT, it would be cheaper to try 3 GPUs first (make sure you have a good power supply).  I would remove the Datapath 4X box from your setup IF you go with 2-3 GPUs.  You do NOT want to run SLi, you will want to have each GPUs drive the monitors directly.

DDR3 and 64bit has nothing to do with this issue.

P3D is capable of running a full 360 degree monitor setup if that is your goal, so your comments about P3D not being able to do this are not accurate.

Your Xplane comments don't really add anything to your goals of making P3D V2.2 work the way you want it to work in your setup.  P3D and XPlane are two completely different software applications running completely different graphics API (XPlane = OpenGL, P3D = DX11).

Is not my setting but Kandoit setting, and it seems to work for him. Moreover, he has helped me, and his setting seems to work on my computer even if it's not totaly perfect but better than before !!

So Rob, when you speak, read before, and if you have good advice SPEAK, but if you have nothing to say, just be quiet !!!

Based on these comments you made over on LM's forum, I can assume you've solved your problem?

I would highly recommend that before you ask for help, you organize your thoughts and information and take the time to effectively communicate those thoughts as accurately as possible, regardless of whether or not English isn't your native language.  And yes, I shall "be quiet" towards you from now on.  :lol:

Cheers, Rob.

Thank you all of you for your advise.

I'm again trying things...

It seems o be better but still not the best...

I have less blurries but still have... The matter is that my Graphic card is not used too much (Between 60 to 80%).

Moreover, when I let the FPS unlimited, I can go to 50 FPS. So I block them to 30...

I will try with old Nvidia driver to see...

Here are my .cfg file :

[Display]
ChangeTime=4.000000
TransitionTime=4.000000
TEXTURE_FILTERING=2
MSAA=0
SSAA=0
VSYNC=0
FXAA=0
TRIPLE_BUFFER=0
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoWeaponSystemEnable=True
InfoCountermeasureEnable=True
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30
TextureMaxLoad=6
WideViewAspect=False
FullScreenExclusive=True
FullScreenAutoFill=True
FullScreen=False
[sCENERY]
POP_FREE_AUTOGEN=1
AUTOGEN_BATCH_LOD=2
AUTOGEN_TREE_MAX_DRAW_DISTANCE=9500.000000
AUTOGEN_TREE_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_LOD=2500.000000
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=3
[Main]
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter, Submersible, ExternalSim
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\Submersible
SimObjectPaths.7=SimObjects\Weapons
SimObjectPaths.8=SimObjects\Countermeasures
Location=-1087,0,4322,778,\\.\DISPLAY2
Maximized=0
HideMenuNormal=0
HideMenuFullscreen=1
SimObjectPaths.9=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
[PANELS]
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=1
QUICKTIPS=1
[Weather]
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
MinGustTime=10
MaxGustTime=500
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MinVarTime=5
MaxVarTime=50
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
DynamicWeather=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DisableTurbulence=0
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=4
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
OPTIMIZE_DENSE_CLOUDS=0
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=6
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
VolumetricFog=1
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Default=Standard
Controls_Current=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
JOYSTICKS=0
[TextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
GForce=1,3
FuelPercentage=1,4
[TextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
GForce=2,3
FuelPercentage=2,4
[slewTextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
[slewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[slewTextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
[DynamicHeadMovement]
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[GRAPHICS]
MIPMAP_VC_PANELS=1
TESSELLATION=0
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
NUM_LIGHTS=4
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
LENSFLARE=1
HDR=1
BLOOM_LEVEL=2
SHADOW_QUALITY=2
TERRAIN_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=1
CLOUD_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=0
OBJECT_SHADOW_CAST_DISTANCE=0
CONTENT_NO_SHADOW=0
INTERIOR_SHADOWS_CAST=1
EXTERIOR_SHADOWS_CAST=0
SIMOBJECT_SHADOWS_CAST=0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_CAST=1
VEGETATION_SHADOWS_CAST=0
BUILDING_SHADOWS_CAST=0
CLOUD_SHADOWS_CAST=0
INTERIOR_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=1
EXTERIOR_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
SIMOBJECT_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=1
VEGETATION_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
BUILDING_SHADOWS_RECEIVE=0
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_LOW=4
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_MID=5
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_HIGH=7
SHADOW_NUM_CASCADES_ULTRA=12
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_LOW=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_MID=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_HIGH=0.850000
SHADOW_LOG_PARTITION_ULTRA=0.850000
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
EFFECTS_DISTANCE=1
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
[sOUND]
SOUND_FADER1=0.750000
SOUND_FADER2=0.750000
SOUND_FADER3=0.750000
SOUND_FADER4=0.750000
PrimaryPlaybackDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoicePlaybackDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoiceCaptureDevice={DEF00003-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
SOUND_LOD=0
UISound=1
[uSERINTERFACE]
MUTE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=236
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
SITUATION=C:\Users\S.A.S. WEELEARN\Documents\Prepar3D v2 Files\C172 Carenado - Bezier
SHOW_SCENARIO_WINDOW=1
RestoreTimeOnMove=0
Map_Orientation=2
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=0
GADensity=0
FreewayDensity=15
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=10
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=2
[AContain]
ShowLabels=1
ShowUserLabel=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=0
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
LabelDelay=1000
LabelColor=FF650000
[TERRAIN]
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=30
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
TESSELLATION_FACTOR=85
MESH_RESOLUTION=22
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=26
AUTOGEN_VEGETATION_DENSITY=3
AUTOGEN_BUILDING_DENSITY=3
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_REFLECT_CLOUDS=0
WATER_REFLECT_USERAIRCRAFT=0
WATER_REFLECT_SIMOBJECTS=0
WATER_REFLECT_TERRAIN=1
WATER_REFLECT_AUTOGEN_VEGETATION=0
WATER_REFLECT_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS=0
WATER_REFRACT_CLOUDS=0
WATER_REFRACT_USERAIRCRAFT=0
WATER_REFRACT_SIMOBJECTS=0
WATER_REFRACT_TERRAIN=0
WATER_REFRACT_AUTOGEN_VEGETATION=0
WATER_REFRACT_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS=0
ENABLE_BATHYMETRY=0
WATER_CLARITY=30
WATER_DETAIL=4
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
UsePilotVoice=1
PilotVoice=0
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=0
MEASURE=1
[REALISM]
PFactor=1.000000
Torque=1.000000
GyroEffect=1.000000
CrashTolerance=1.000000
General=1.000000
UnlimitedFuel=False
AllowEngineDamage=True
TrueAirspeed=False
AutoCoord=False
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=True
GEffect=True
ManualLights=True
GyroDrift=True
CrashWithDyn=True
CrashDetection=True
OnCrashAction=0
AutoTrim=False
[ATTACHMENTS]
WeaponHighlight=False
HighlightDuration=1.000000
AutoWeaponSwitching=False
UnlimitedWeapons=False
UnlimitedCountermeasures=False
IgnoreAttachmentWeight=False
IgnoreAttachmentForces=False
[RECORDER]
RecordAITraffic=True
RecordAirportVehicles=True
RecordLeisureBoats=True
[sIM]
SYSCLOCK=0
OPTIMIZE_PARTS=0
[sTARTUP]
DEMO=0
STARTUP_DEMO=
LOAD_SIMDIRECTOR=1
LoadWindow=1
[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=4096
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Net]
IPAddr=0,1,1470899065,65547,224359193,1296856,224354974,1696853260,224355024,0,1991068071,1991053858,222499474,1296740,222498845,405266712,1,0,1297056,52
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.0]
Mode=1080x1920x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.1]
Mode=2160x1920x32
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black.0.2]
Mode=2160x1920x32
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=1.500000

Maybe someone will see something...

Ludovic,

Telling me to "read" before "wrighting" (per your LM post) isn't the best way to get assistance from me.  Your English communication is frankly horrible ... I can read English, but first you must write (not wrighting) English or some close approximation to English.  

The 780 Ti and the Titan are not the same card (even the 6GB version of the 780 Ti) ... the Titan Black has higher clock frequency and double precision processing enabled.  They are very similar, but there is no "780 Titan Black" ... they both use the same core GK110, but they are NOT the same video card.  I'm still unclear on how many video cards you have?  I'm assuming you have one "Titan Black" -- per your post over at LM's forum?

I responded to your post on LM's forum (and gave you a solution here also).  What you are trying achieve with that setup will not work - the datapath x4 can only scale images and work with output signals, it has no ability to improve rendering performance (aka the blurries).

You have not listed your display settings (HDR, cloud shadows, terrain shadows, etc. etc.) either as those are also a major factor in GPU load.  I can easily introduce blurries by overloading my Titan on a single monitor.

You have listed settings in your Prepar3D.cfg ... at least "I think" they are yours because you also suggest you used "Kandoit" settings.

So if I understand you correctly (like I said earlier there is a huge communication issue here) you are trying to operate P3DV2.2 at an effective frame buffer of 9720 x 1080 pixels? (which doesn't add up if your monitors are all 1920 x 1080 each and you have 5 of them, should be 9600 x 1080 total).  

One Titan Black or one 780 Ti is NOT going to be able to work at that size of a frame buffer.  Like I said earlier, you will either need 2-3 GPUs (recommend three 780 Ti's) OR you will need multiple computers and run P3D networked.  You will get the best performance using multiple computers networked vs. multiple GPUs in a single PC for "this scenario".  BUT, it would be cheaper to try 3 GPUs first (make sure you have a good power supply).  I would remove the Datapath 4X box from your setup IF you go with 2-3 GPUs.  You do NOT want to run SLi, you will want to have each GPUs drive the monitors directly.

DDR3 and 64bit has nothing to do with this issue.

P3D is capable of running a full 360 degree monitor setup if that is your goal, so your comments about P3D not being able to do this are not accurate.

Your Xplane comments don't really add anything to your goals of making P3D V2.2 work the way you want it to work in your setup.  P3D and XPlane are two completely different software applications running completely different graphics API (XPlane = OpenGL, P3D = DX11).

Based on these comments you made over on LM's forum, I can assume you've solved your problem?

I would highly recommend that before you ask for help, you organize your thoughts and information and take the time to effectively communicate those thoughts as accurately as possible, regardless of whether or not English isn't your native language.  And yes, I shall "be quiet" towards you from now on.  :lol:

Cheers, Rob.

Hello Rob,

As you mention, English is not my native language but I'm making effort to speak it as well as I can.

Thank you for your corrections.

As you see, below, my spec are differents from what you've wrote on your post.

If you don't want to help me, Ok.

When I tell you "So Rob, when you speak, read before, and if you have good advice SPEAK, but if you have nothing to say, just be quiet !!!" this mean that I would be very pleased to have your advice but not your bad comments.

I'm sure you can understand that making a Big Sim system as I made, and waisting a lot of money in it and don't have the great result (not only I expcted, but I should have) may make me not only angry, but really sad !!

So if I'm coming there to write and explaining my problem with my poor english (and I work to make it better) it's not for trolling or laughing but to have advices.

I tink I wrote not only all my PC spec, but also my cfg spec and sent a lot of screenshots.

So, I'm really sorry for my english, but please, don't tell me "Im a liar, a troll or "P.S.  I hope you are genuine, because selling another product (XP10) by artificially creating a "problem" with one product is not good for the flight simulation community as a whole." or "5 monitors ("5 screen" - assume that means monitors) on a 780m ... yeah ok ... so I guess he was trolling ... why why o why, I just don't get some people." before reading my spec or, if you don't have them, asking me questions.

If I don't answer, or I make strange answers, maybe I "could" be a troll, but as you see below, what I say is proved by Screenshots, explainations...

So, I'm open to forgive your bad words and to speak again as adults, and as you see I'm really not happy to have these results and I'm trying days and nights to find a solution...

Kind regards

Ludovic