Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

With the SP1 to the 777 run on PCs that are not as fast. My PC is not the fastest. How did the impressions are so can someone to say something? With the 737NGX everything runs smoothly at the 777 does not run it quite as smoothly.

Oh seriously, ever I'll become a 'PMDG Engineer, testing that plane at ATA-related engineering items! :P

Anyway, great news Robert, Ryan and rest of the marvelous team. Especially about C*U. It's a complex thing...

I'm looking forward to the next updates ;)

Oh seriously, ever I'll become a 'PMDG Engineer, testing that plane at ATA-related engineering items! :P

Anyway, great news Robert, Ryan and rest of the marvelous team. Especially about C*U. It's a complex thing...

I'm looking forward to the next updates ;)

What a good news to know that I'll be able to fly my favourite aircraft which is the 77E with a unbelievable new thing in FSX... the Weather Radar. I'm also impatient to see the new Fly-By-Wire !! Well done guys !

Hahahaha... this is just ridiculous! How long has it been since I bought this product? 7 months and still no update! I get problems that I know most people get. I swear, if you guys work any slower you will be going backwards in production!!

Phillip Marno Koen - From Cape Town. 

^^^^

Is that sufficient?

I seriously hope some of you guys appreciate the work that went into the fly-by-wire overhaul once you see it. This is probably one of the most complex things ever done in an FSX addon - we've got it matching our level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly now. All of it is "simulated" too in the sense that what you see the airplane doing like chasing the trim reference speed, going into phugoid oscillations etc isn't coming from the base level FSX flight dynamics engine. There's a demand-based C* control law just like the real airplane has operating on top of the base FSX engine that left to itself would result in Airbus-style holding of pitch and bank at all times. This then has further processing on top of it to create the speed stability and phugoid tendency, all the compensation stuff, etc. (Boeing calls the complete system C*U - "see star you"). What you're feeling while handflying in SP1 is essentially our own custom flight dynamics engine riding on top of FSX now. This was not easy to do and we've gotten it as close as we think is possible in FSX. I think everyone will be very happy with it.

This is honestly incredible stuff, i feel like i'm really involved in something cutting edge in simulation here - not just flight simulation but personal simulation history. I can't wait now and i'm glad you guys took your time to get this right because the description you just gave sounds extremely rewarding!

Hahahaha... this is just ridiculous! How long has it been since I bought this product? 7 months and still no update! I get problems that I know most people get. I swear, if you guys work any slower you will be going backwards in production!!

If you want your trolling to still be visible by everyone, you will need to sign your name.  

Dude, I ordered the Blackbox A320/330 a long long time ago with no updates.  I don't know about you but about 98% of us in this forum would wait another 6 months for this plane.  

If you want your trolling to still be visible by everyone, you will need to sign your name.  

Dude, I ordered the Blackbox A320/330 a long long time ago with no updates.  I don't know about you but about 98% of us in this forum would wait another 6 months for this plane.  

If I wanted to troll I would play BF4... I don't care what you bought or not. I bought the B777 from PMDG and that's where I want the SP from. Now that is an interesting statistic you have there. Unfortunately I live in the real world where if you pay for a product you don't wait 8 months for stuff to be fixed... So keep you statistics and comments for yourself as I'm not talking to you.

Regards

^^^^^^^

Sufficient enough?

Looks like the long wait would be well worth it...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Great news, it feels like Christmas is on it's way again! :P

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Yes! The day of the year is nearing. Thank you so much. The timeline of the SP1 and 300er spans over more than 8 months. This means we will have a big treat from PMDG as it comes to realism, excellence and immersion.

The patience is rewarded and those who are impatient are rewarded too..

But as always, the truth is the excitement will jump from the 300ER tot the 747V2 after the 300ER is released. And that is contageous haha!

We know how it works. But I only want to say I have become a true fan of PMDG and the opportunity it gives for amateurs as well, to fly in such brilliant simulated commercial airliners.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I seriously hope some of you guys appreciate the work that went into the fly-by-wire overhaul once you see it. This is probably one of the most complex things ever done in an FSX addon - we've got it matching our level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly now. All of it is "simulated" too in the sense that what you see the airplane doing like chasing the trim reference speed, going into phugoid oscillations etc isn't coming from the base level FSX flight dynamics engine. There's a demand-based C* control law just like the real airplane has operating on top of the base FSX engine that left to itself would result in Airbus-style holding of pitch and bank at all times. This then has further processing on top of it to create the speed stability and phugoid tendency, all the compensation stuff, etc. (Boeing calls the complete system C*U - "see star you"). What you're feeling while handflying in SP1 is essentially our own custom flight dynamics engine riding on top of FSX now. This was not easy to do and we've gotten it as close as we think is possible in FSX. I think everyone will be very happy with it.

Awesome stuff Ryan!

Guess this will also be a good base for future development projects....

Looking forward taking it for a spin soon and keep up the great work! :-)

Warm regards,

Karel

If I wanted to troll I would play BF4... I don't care what you bought or not. I bought the B777 from PMDG and that's where I want the SP from. Now that is an interesting statistic you have there. Unfortunately I live in the real world where if you pay for a product you don't wait 8 months for stuff to be fixed... So keep you statistics and comments for yourself as I'm not talking to you.

Regards

^^^^^^^

Sufficient enough?

So Marno,

Tell me, could you not fly the B777 due to the few issues that was mentioned?, and i think responding to people in the fashion you are doing at present isnt going to make anyone do anything faster.

All of us live in the real world, but your response to this update borders on being childish or showing some sense of immaturity.

Marius Scheepers

Johannesburg

South Africa