Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

So Marno,

Tell me, could you not fly the B777 due to the few issues that was mentioned?, and i think responding to people in the fashion you are doing at present isnt going to make anyone do anything faster.

All of us live in the real world, but your response to this update borders on being childish or showing some sense of immaturity.

Marius Scheepers

Johannesburg

South Africa

Another one?

Marius, I tell you what. I'll PM you my cellphone number and we can talk about it as I have said what I want to and will not be fighting with anyone over a keyboard.

Good day :)

Exactly! Later it will be "It will be released when it is ready" all over again....

I'll believe SP1 when I see it. 

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the release schedule.

John Callum   Nothing is impossible if you don't have to do it yourself.

Win 10, X-Plane 11.50, FS2020, Honeycomb Alpha, Saitek panels, HP Reverb G2

I seriously hope some of you guys appreciate the work that went into the fly-by-wire overhaul once you see it. This is probably one of the most complex things ever done in an FSX addon - we've got it matching our level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly now. 

We will. You can be sure, we will!

Philipp Schwaegerl

It's really time to release the SP1 and 300ER, but I appreciate your hard work for a good product! Thanks for update.

Another one?

Marius, I tell you what. I'll PM you my cellphone number and we can talk about it as I have said what I want to and will not be fighting with anyone over a keyboard.

Good day :)

MMMMMMMMMM

I am most defintely not going to get involved in a war of words that being keyboard or cellphone, as i am not going to entertain a troll any further!

Have a lovely day!

Marius Scheepers

MMMMMMMMMM

I am most defintely not going to get involved in a war of words that being keyboard or cellphone, as i am not going to entertain a troll any further!

Have a lovely day!

Marius Scheepers

Please guys, keep I clean otherwise this one will be shut down as well. We are all lucky that RSR and Tabs have actually offered us anything at all, when they had no requirement to do so. 

MMMMMMMMMM

Have a lovely day!

Marius Scheepers

Stop responding. 

Mo45

Any chance in a list showing what has been patched or fixed in SP1 ?

Cant wait guys , great work 

I agree 77west, it just makes me sick that people complain the whole time saying its unflyable, you want something unflyable that was the CS777, which seriously lacked on everything except eye candy.

When looking at the recent (or not so recent) CTP Westbound, the majority of aircraft was the 777, and i think by far the majority was the PMDG 777.

Yes the latest SP would fix small things like cold and dark start, if you really wanted it, you could have made your own scenario and save panel state, the FBW isnt a show stopper at all, jip it might be alot better with the latest version, but for a developer just to give out hotfixes the whole time sometimes are not the best option as one fix might break another!

So we waited 8 months, so what! the 737NGX has been in the market now for a few years and is flown daily by thousands of people but even it has some small issues, enough to have some sim pilots to put it in the hanger to gather dust, nope not at all!

Lets be positive about these changes, i am personally looking forward to it especially the weather radar!