Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

no announcements about V1, Rotate and V2

Thanks for your patience,

Youre right, after follow the Tutorial-1 i saw they opened VNAV, and in my case founded CRZ ALT 3000, with nothing under it, now in Tutor FL380, and i entered 250, and makes FL250 of it, and also a lot more measures appears under it.

Now again to INIT REF, and all the speeds of V1, VR and V2 i wanted are showing.

Two important steps further, The sound is much better, and the 3 V settings are OK.

Now maked a takeoff, but still no Call Outs.

That doesn't seem right, no.

Maybe he is talking about the first runway entry on the init pages and the second entry is where to select the runway and departure?

Sorry no PC at hand for a while so don't remeber the right names etc. Just a thought.

I guess as well he missed a few steps in the tutorial. Following a digital document and executing steps in the sim can be tricky and steps are skipped easy.

Good luck with trying ,)

Once youve got your hand at it, it will become natural.

(...) Now again to INIT REF, and all the speeds of V1, VR and V2 i wanted are showing.

Two important steps further, The sound is much better, and the 3 V settings are OK.

Now maked a takeoff, but still no Call Outs.

Those three speeds have to be confirmed by the pilots:

Initially they show in small print. You have to press the key next to each speed shown. After pressing the keys, the speeds are transferred to the speed tape on your Primary Flight Display.

Til tutorial page 47, completion of TAKEOFF REF everything looks the same, V1, VR and V2 are entered well, but still no Call Out.

I have made a flight from EHBK 22 to EBBR ILS 25R 108.90

I must put in DEP rwy 21, he can't read 22, might be the problem?  :huh:

Til tutorial page 47, completion of TAKEOFF REF everything looks the same, V1, VR and V2 are entered well, but still no Call Out.

I still believe you might be missing a step, or something.  Can you post a screenshot, please?

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Kyle, i don't see a tool to post in this forum, i found button Options, with:  Paste as plain text by default, or Clear my saved content is this the tool to post a screenshot?

(...)I have made a flight from EHBK 22 to EBBR ILS 25R 108.90

I must put in DEP rwy 21, he can't read 22, might be the problem?  :huh:

This is because of magnetic variation changing over the years; it does NOT affect the callouts.

As Kyle has suggested, a couple of screenshots (CDU/takeoff page, PFD/speedtape/FMA) would help.

Hello Kyle, i don't see a tool to post in this forum, i found button Options, with:  Paste as plain text by default, or Clear my saved content is this the tool to post a screenshot?

Here's a complete guide on how to post a screenshot; just post it here, not in the ORBX forum ...   :lol:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Hi Oliver, thank you for the upload example, i'm already busy with it. (and hope not to send to the wrong place, :-) hahaha)

Hello Kyle, there is a lot to learn these days... :t1851: 
Thanks Oliver, i hope the Screenshots will appear.
This time Flight: Rotterdam EHRD 24 - Amsterdam EHAM ILS 27 111.55  via SID INKE1B  
- Error UNABLE NEXT ALTITUDE:  it's a very short flight, chosen for CRZ ALT 25, is here something wrong?
I Hope the information is something for you?
vKI19.png
bSeT.png
2QqTJ.png
K3i5.png
GoDY.png
HLWl7.png
erIwX.png

unable next alt means  the aircraft cant make  the next  alt  for the next waypoint choose  a lower alt next time,  you missed the screen shot of your dep  page  did  you fill it out  correctly  as your arrival page?

Are you sure you got  the v1 call outs enabled  in the option  in the fmc since everything   looks   as  I have it  set

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You are very heavy - the aircraft thinks it would not make the 390A limit on the first fix. Although... shouldn't the runway show as first fix? Haven't been in the 777 in ages.

Regarding V-speeds - they should be called... they seem awfully high (use flaps 15 rather than 5) but they should be called. Maybe check the sound options once again? There might be a separate output setting for copilot?

Sorry, didn't noticed the 2e page...

BRGDS Peter: Maybe check the sound options once again? 

I did more time's

There might be a separate output setting for copilot?

​Don't how to find, if possible?

Oliver: Also check your sound settings in FSX: There are separate sound channels there. Enable them all for another test of callouts.

tried the possibilities, should be good right now?

Is uninstall / reinstall of 777-200LR/F an option, i'm afraid to do, FSC and EZdok also are player in the game...

I'm glad, the 747-i8/f is working fine, everything so far i can see...