Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

As Rob Mentioned: "As a result, we are planning for the first half of July as the current release window for the SP1 and 300ER."

In ROB AND PMDG WE TRUST

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

He's probably questioning his mental state while watching the BRA - GER game right how...haha.

I know I pinched myself a couple times already...

Kcj7opncq.png

So you don't have any idea if he's back in the saddle, or he's still taking painkillers?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I hope the first half of july date is accurate. But like others am losing hope. Maybe another hiccup! Oh well it is what it is. I wish the beta testers will post more pics or videos to divert us while we wait. Waiting for something you want is not fun!

I hope the first half of july date is accurate. But like others am losing hope. Maybe another hiccup! Oh well it is what it is. I wish the beta testers will post more pics or videos to divert us while we wait. Waiting for something you want is not fun!

Having seen the post on what SP1 will include, I fail to see all the hyper excitement.  As well, for those us not planning to purchase the next variant, like myself until at least Dec, I am questioning how much I should worry about this...?

spacer.png

Having seen the post on what SP1 will include, I fail to see all the hyper excitement.  As well, for those us not planning to purchase the next variant, like myself until at least Dec, I am questioning how much I should worry about this...?

Just the weather radar already makes the wait worthy, in my opinion.

But I'm eager to see the enhanced FBW behavior, too. Seems that flying the 777 will be more challanging -- and exciting.

Just the weather radar already makes the wait worthy, in my opinion.

*shrug*

If you have the software to support that, sure.

IIRC it needs ASN.  I have ASE (which works just fine) and cant afford to buy ASN.  I also have REX2.

spacer.png

*shrug*

If you have the software to support that, sure.

IIRC it needs ASN.  I have ASE (which works just fine) and cant afford to buy ASN.  I also have REX2.

There's no harm in installing SP1.  It fixes a lot of issues in the background.  Additionally, there's the wind import fix, among other datalink stuff.

Kyle Rodgers

Guys, there's still a full week to the first half of July.  Have a little faith.

sig01.png

Ouch!

Brazil haven't looked good from the start, they have been very lucky.  I imagine Brazilians being, shall we say less than impressed.

Shock! Brazil are not superhuman after all!!!

Amazing game, reminds me Germany vs Saudi Arabia in 2002.

Phillip Hoddleton

Trim that works like the real 777, rather than a fantasy version renders SP1 valuable enough. The rest is nice too. If you like your add-on's to fly realistically, then you should be looking forward to the update.

Shock! Brazil are not superhuman after all!!!

Amazing game, reminds me Germany vs Saudi Arabia in 2002.

Phillip Hoddleton

An example of what happens when the German machine at it's best, meets a Brazilian defence jam packed with ineptitude. The one and two touch football played by the Germans, and the clinical finishing was a delight to watch.

I missed the game unfortunately.  I heard 7 is a lucky number!  I have a question though.  Why hasn't this thread been moved to the AVSIM World Cup Brazil Soccer Forum yet?  

0bWJZzp.png

Consensus is -- and I agree -- nothing good likely for us.

DoveTail Games Buys Licensing Deal with Microsoft - MS FSX Forum - The AVSIM Community

Surely if a developer is willing to take on Flight and hopefully redevelop it into something more akin to FSX then thats got be be a good thing? Not sure on the Steam aspect of FSX but did notice that Xplane is being released there too.. coincidence... ??! You decide!