Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Things you should do before installing 777 SP1 - READ THIS!

When Ryan says to run the OC before the update to back up livery entries does this mean that it is just open and close the OC?? I don´t see a back up button on the OC....

Sorry for this (certainly) dumb question.  

Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

VPA481, Popcorn Manager, do you need an apprentice? :lol:

Please take a sit, enjoy the show, but don't relax too much, with that release coming. End of popcorn for some weeks, until PMDG announces 747 V2.0 on the way.

I am sorry for the dumb question.This is my first PMDG product and im not sure of where the SP1 will be available for download. I am wondering it will be through OPS center... anyone can illuminate me with their knowledge please?  :P

is sp1c needed for the 737 ngx as i just bought it along with the 6-700 expansion a few days ago, the oc is not updating for me for the t7 i want to put my ngx liveries back

The OC is not updating the 777 because the update is not released yet.

I know the update has not been released yet. I am just asking where it will be available for download WHEN IT IS RELEASED...

It will be available on PMDG's website, but the Operation Center will check for update and it will download it.

I know the update has not been released yet. I am just asking where it will be available for download WHEN IT IS RELEASED...

I apologize - my response was targeted towards the post directly above mine.

They could supply a download link on this forum, as I believe they did for the NGX, but if not, just go to the PMDG website when release is announced.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I apologize - my response was targeted towards the post directly above mine.

Ok sorry for the missinderstanding sir. I aplogize

Don't know why, but right now I can't purchase the $4.95 extended download service for the T7 base package in preparation for SP1 release (I like one inclusive installer).

Rick Hobbs

Don't know why, but right now I can't purchase the $4.95 extended download service for the T7 base package in preparation for SP1 release (I like one inclusive installer).

Doesnt the original purchase give you 1 year of extended download? Thats what I thought

Doesnt the original purchase give you 1 year of extended download? Thats what I thought

My T7 purchase history says URL expired.

Rick Hobbs