Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Things you should do before installing 777 SP1 - READ THIS!

i feel like i´m ripping of PMDG´s clothes if i only have to pay 30 dollars for this :ph34r: :ph34r:

Unfortunately i have to wait until monday for my first flight. Downloading and purchasing worked like a charm this time B)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Sorry if it was mentioned before..... but is the backup process of T7 liveries is automatic or there is an option for back up ? 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Yeah indeed, it looks like PMDG's site is holding up very good! :)

Edit: @ Alaaar,

Check OC for latest updates, run OC before SP 1 instalation, Install  SP1, run OC, check notifications :)

Thanks Mats :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I don't know why, but the PMDG website doesn't work. Is it normal? Or is only me? 

Please I need help!

so whats going on with the SDK? Is it included? Hopefully Bryan (FS2Crew) will soon get his hands on the SDK. Cant wait to fly this bird with Copilot :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

PMDG site is doing good over here....

Had some waiting times during payment, but didn't encounter any problems :)

Btw, she is sooooo long but lovely  :wub:

I don't know why, but the PMDG website doesn't work. Is it normal? Or is only me? 

Please I need help!

First, you have to sign your name in your signature, otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Second: This can be a result of the number of people trying to purchase the expansion package at the same time. Simply wait a couple of minutes /hours and try again.

regards,

Alexander Marx

so whats going on with the SDK? Is it included? Hopefully Bryan (FS2Crew) will soon get his hands on the SDK. Cant wait to fly this bird with Copilot :)

Yip, it is included. Have a look under <your fsx folder>\PMDG\PMDG 777X\SDK.

Purchase and installation was a breeze.

Hi all

Thanks PMDG for the awesome update as always!

I have a few questions:

I have the J41 abd deleted liveries from the OC

I have personal livery painted by myself for the 777, should I delete it?

What is RTM version? :)

Cheers and thanks for helping

Fantastic job PMDG!

Keep up the good work - thanks for making our flightsimming experience something to remember!

Great job pmdg installed sp1  as per instructions to the letter, went to airport with thunderstorms  and lots of rain and yea everything is working as advertised

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I was at Tech on April 16th.  I shouldn't be here posting this, but odd coincidences kept me away from where I usually was (the hallroom of Norris Hall) that morning.  I have no memorials, no stickers saying "in memory of," it's not in my forum signature, and no other conspicuous advertisements of my memory of that day.  There's no need for everyone to know that I remember them, or that I'm upset by their absence.

People were lost.  It's sad.  Remember them how you will, personally.  Live life.

Oh my God Kyle!

I had no idea!  My son just graduated VT this year...was a Highty Tighty(HT) and marched on the field for the last 5 years,  He was a bugler and every Apr. 16 they played (echo taps) for the HT that lost his life in that senseless act.  My wife is VT alumni too, so as you can imagine it hit us pretty hard ....Not the venue here to get into the emotions of that event, but just to let you know that when I say "I understand", I do.

You can imagine the starke fear I felt when there was another shooting on the campus when my son was there.  As a parent, I don't think there can be a worse feeling of helplessness.

Anyway...totally agree with you...I've been exposed to many things in my life, being in the military with a few deployments to the Gulf that I'd rather not remember, but it makes you appreciate life that much more.

And speaking of that...I am really enjoying life now with SP1 and the 0300!  OMG I just did a quick circuit with the long one (which I will affectionately call it from this point forward) :lol:.  I have to say from the get-go I never had any issues with the -200, and thought it could not get any better...I'm happy to report I was WRONG!  

You guys weren't kidding, there is something about the long one that seems just right.  I lined her up on 34L at KSEA, snapped off the AT and AP and hand flew her down to one of my best landings I can recall.  She was a little more sluggish than the zippy -200F, but I was ready for that and a light bump on the throttle quad was just what she needed to track the GS like she was on a rail.

Oh my... I think all the folks waiting for some future paints from me should be a little concerned...I'm liking this girl! :LMAO:   I'm glad I got my FedEx paint out early!

PMDG....Once again...grand slam!  and I haven't even started playing with all the toys.  Turned on the WX...got some red blips (setup t-storms), flew near one, wings stared flapping...WX was doing its job...the pilot wasn't! (I HAD to fly by a cell to see what happened..I hope no FAA inspectors are reading this)  :Hypnotized:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg