Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Things you should do before installing 777 SP1 - READ THIS!

Your original purchase does not come with extended download, no. I think the URL is only good for a few days, actually.

Kyle as of  2 nights  ago my download link In my account  had  about 80 or  so days left before it  expires, since of  the sp1  release it is now has  expired. go figure

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think all the folks waiting for some future paints from me should be a little concerned...I'm liking this girl!

If there were only more hours in a day or perhaps RSR could make a phone call and get you fired from the hospital job which would make you a FULL TIME PIXEL PUSHER :lol:

One more thing to do before installing SP1....CLOSE Corel Draw :He He:   Sounds like you're loving this new gal named "300".  Hope Noah's Ark has been grounded Steve-O!

Chris Sunseri

Kyle as of  2 nights  ago my download link In my account  had  about 80 or  so days left before it  expires, since of  the sp1  release it is now has  expired. go figure

I had 54 days, but now zilch, nada, not a bean :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

If there were only more hours in a day or perhaps RSR could make a phone call and get you fired from the hospital job which would make you a FULL TIME PIXEL PUSHER

One more thing to do before installing SP1....CLOSE Corel Draw    Sounds like you're loving this new gal named "300".  Hope Noah's Ark has been grounded Steve-O!

Hehe...Maybe RSR should hire me as a guest painter....would quit my hospital job in a second! (Wait....don't think the position would pay as good as my current job...but the fringe benefits...LoL...1st dibs on the 747v2)

Oh...about closing Corel Draw....

773-swiss1.jpg

They say you can take the pilot out of the painter, but you can never take the painter out of the pilot! :LMAO:

It's an addiction...I know.  I'm in therapy :Silly:

But fear not!  I AM flying this long one...so don't don't expect a rapid fire release of any paints. Hehe.  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Fly 'er for me Steve.  I'm grounded for awhile due to excessive alcohol consumption (burrrrrrrrrrrrrp), but will don the Captain's hat once again late Monday :rolleyes:

William will be loving that Swiss paint jobber!

Chris Sunseri

Fly 'er for me Steve.  I'm grounded for awhile due to excessive alcohol consumption (burrrrrrrrrrrrrp), but will don the Captain's hat once again late Monday

William will be loving that Swiss paint jobber!

You know the rules..."8 hours bottle to throttle" Hehe.

She'll be waiting for you...and the wait is worth it!  Why didn't Boeing make a 777-300F!!! :mad:  :Big Grin:

I imagine he will...but I was looking around and there were 2 other good painters who already made the Swiss on the -200 and this paint has to be one of the easiest to transfer to the -300.  She may go in the back of the hangar if a good one comes out in the mean time.  Just how it is in my paint hangar.  I try to balance the community paints out there, and try to get a good variety of them for you to fly.  Who needs 3 Swiss' when I could be working on the 2 or 3 liveries Pete let us to do! :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

You spoke of the 744v2 earlier....check this out (RSR's comment in particular)....can't wait!!!

Oh my!  I don't want to read anything into that...but the 3-year-old in me defines "soon" as tomorrow, or later this evening....and if its not released by then... :t0104:

Somehow I think my inner-child is going to be disappointed...but like any 3-year-old...I just have to distract him from his current focus...maybe by the 777-300 I just bought him?  That should do it for a few months! :Just Kidding:

So get busy PMDG...at 3 months I'm sending my inner-child to your house! :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I had 54 days, but now zilch, nada, not a bean

One way to force us  to pay the extended  download service to  download  the exe with sp1 included :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry But I am confused about the directions here. 

You say to run the Operations Center Before and after the SP1 install.  Well exactly does that mean.  I open up OC and there is nothing to RUN.  What am I missing?

You also say to uninstall the 737NGX liveries???  What doe the 737NGX liveries have to do with the 777 SP1 update

Paul Gugliotta

I got completelly confused. In the end I removed all liveries of all planes, just to notice that in the process something has gone wrong and the House Colors for the 777-200LR have become corrupted or something. In the very end I chose to uninstall 777-200LR altogether and start from scratch.

But one issue remains (I'm not sure if it's an issue or not): within OC the customizable configuration items do not appear for the House Colors, only for the repaints installed afterwards.

As for the original release, there was a .PDF with all relevant information on how to configure and so on, I couldn't find such instructions for SP1 and/or -300ER, where are they? The thing is that several config options have changed, for instance, and I don't know exactly what they do.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

***DO NOT DO THIS if you do not have your original RTM installer backed up!!***

What is an "RTM" installer?

Release To Market, I believe.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

RTM=Release To Market

RTM=Release To Market

Release To Market, I believe.

Thanks guys.  I guess he is just talking about the original executable that was downloaded when we purchased the software.

Bob