Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

18JUL14 - PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 and PMDG 777-300ER Released

The product is fantastic however, it still freezes at 15-20 intervals at 5-10 minutes per interval. I have no weather or scenery addons. My FSX is very basic to say the least. 

FSUIPC is probably saving your flight.

Now it's our turn to get to work :-)

Well, i guess since the SP1/300ER release, we can all change focus now towards spamming FS2CREW forums demanding immediate release :)

Kidding of course. Really looking forward to a voice controlled FS2CREW PMDG777 edition though.

Good luck with that!

[- 0002931: [systems - Electrical] MD&T issues (rsrandazzo) - resolved.]

Law firm? ;) Incredible list of fixes/improvements. Thank you!

Congrats, and thank you for the SDK from your friends at FS2Crew B)

Can't wait!

Great to hear this!! Waiting for my FS2Crew "F/O". 

And for you, guys from PMDG...you did it again. Thanks for so much and for set, once again, The Standard. Our best thanks? Flying and enjoy this piece of marvel that you've been created.  B)

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

She's amazing. This hobby would have lost my interest many moons ago if it weren't for your aircraft.  I'm preparing for a Level D 777-300ER FFS session in the fall and I plan to impress!

Cheers-

Paul

Sean-

I think what you mean is that "it freezes ON YOUR MACHINE."  It is important to make that distinction because it is a behavior that we have been tracking since release that only effects a certain type of user/machine and we obviously didn't catch what causes it ON YOUR MACHINE.

Rather than repeating your plight in every thread in the forum- get a ticket opened with support and lets see if we can't get some diagnostics on what is happening with your install.

Hi Robert, 

My apologies. I did not realize that I needed to be that specific in my post. I suppose I thought that it was a given that it was freezing on my machine. I was posting because I was curious if anyone else had the same issue and if they perhaps had some sort of "quick remedy" that I wasn't aware of. I am not a frequent poster on here so I do apologize if I was not following forum protocol. Still learning. 

I seem to remember opening up a ticket some time ago (although it was before SP1) regarding this but never heard back. Perhaps I hadn't submitted it correctly. 

Nonetheless, I will open up a ticket to see if we can fix what is happening. I look forward to it. 

Cheers. 

Thanks as always Rob and PMDG!  About to pull the trigger now.  Wife has been warned... :P

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Thanks Robert and the team, airplane is fantastic, currently cruising along at FL370 over Canada in the 77W, absolutely gorgeous aircraft. It flies like a dream, can't wait until the approach to really get a hand-fly feel. FS2Crew will be the cherry on the cake.

Congratulations and enjoy a well deserved rest!

sig01.png

The product is fantastic however, it still freezes at 15-20 intervals at 5-10 minutes per interval. I have no weather or scenery addons. My FSX is very basic to say the least. 

Have you got FSUIPC enabled to autosave your flight?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Have you got FSUIPC enabled to autosave your flight?

Good morning Mohamed,

I currently do not have FSUIPC. Is it a "must" for running the T7? 

Cheers.