Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Three Years Already...

Today marks the third anniversary of the NGX release. Time does fly! It'll definitely be a favourite amongst flight simmers for years to come. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yeah it's amazing how time flies by...but of course the 737NGX will be amongst the best addon aircraft for many years to come. Especially with the upcoming SP2. I hope it has not been cancelled ? :( :unsure:

I hope it has not been cancelled ?

Good heavens i hope not!! Otherwise, i will be visiting Capt Randazzo with a large garden gnome under my arm  :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

... the one with that pointed cap!   :LMAO:

LOL, yes Olli

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Whoa... that's true. There goes three years.

The aircraft that took me back to flight simming. 

Isn't today Rob's birthday then?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

3 years on ....... and still the best overall.

It's been a spin up for me, between the NGX and the MJC Q400 but some instability with the latter product in it's latest version has made me sincerely realize how bullet-proof, reliable and high fidelity the NGX is.

I am so glad to read this post!  In these days of wanting more and more, sooner and sooner- it's nice to see that the NGX is still appreciated and cherished.  I have always tried to subscribe to Sir Henry Rolls' maxim, "Do one thing, and do it well".  Learning to fly a single airframe, can and ought to be a labor of love, taking many months, and sometimes years to master.  I for one, relentlessly peruse the perfect flight, and am unashamed to say it is till an elusive quarry.

I was hoping someone would remember her birthday- Ta!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

3 years later and the NGX is as flyable and pleasing as back in '11.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Personally, I hate PMDG and I hate the NGX.........................They have just made it impossible for me to fly another aircraft without saying it's ok, but it's not exactly a PMDG or it's ok but it's no NGX. Although I might have to try the MAJ Q400 which I hear is pretty good, and it's got a SHARED cockpit so c'mon Cap'n Randazzo, if they can, surely you guys can. There was a nice surpise for those getting the T7, then a nice surprise for the release of the T73ER. Maybe you can give us loyal NGX drivers a nice surprise in the form of a shared cockpit in SP2 (if it ever gets here).

As I am writing this, I am over the Atlantic on my 939th VATSIM flight in the NGX. Currently going from Keflavik to Oslo in a Norwegian Air Shuttle 738. 

Newer isn't always better. The NGX is still my all time favorite. It's like a drug  :lol:

Three years already? Wow !! The NGX made me go from flying with a joystick to flying with a yoke, EFIS and MCP from Opencockpits and radio panel from Saitek and from a single to triple monitors with TripleHead2Go, and made me install a second computer for Active Sky Next and Aivlasoft EFB. I went from just flying around to learning procedures, checklists, SID, STARS and so on.

I still have so much to learn, but I can't imagine doing this without my NGX. Thanks PMDG!

Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

The NGX with hardware modules from Opencockpits is my #1 airplane in FSX.

This combination is as immersive as it can be.

Turning on the Battery Switch on the OC OVH and have the NGX start up is such a joy.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3