Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

08AUG14 - SP1b for PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Released

Hi Guys,

Is it correct that I don't need to uninstall 773 ? I just re-run my installer after I've downloaded it from e-commerce ? As I'm slightly confused with all the posts.

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

Is it correct that I don't need to uninstall 773 ? I just re-run my installer after I've downloaded it from e-commerce ? As I'm slightly confused with all the posts.

Yes, that's correct.  Please read Robert Randazzo's post at the beginning of this thread.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I did read Robert's post but was still unsure of what to do with 773. Thanks for your reply

Jason Thompson

Thanks to RSR for clarifying the OC update window needs to be corrected. It was very late for me when I updated everything so I was a little delirious as it was. Yeah I concur everything is really smooth. Gonna fly by hand today and just follow VOR's for a change. Glad this update also frees up Bryan York to finish FS2Crew, that will be some nice icing on the cake, I'm also hopeful an Emergency 777 version is made, different topic I know and different forum, so yeah again the updates work perfect here and anyone else who was a little confused on the OC version window, 6061 is what you want to see under installed and just ignore what it says under available for now. Have a great weekend everyone and keep the blue side up.

Chris

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Hi Robert,

Can you please confirm if it's necessary to remove the panel states from sp1 prior to installing sp1B?

Thanks,

John

Can you please confirm if it's necessary to remove the panel states from sp1 prior to installing sp1B?

Hi, John,

I am not Robert, obviously,and I wish someone from PMDG would address your question.   But t appears to me that the PMDG-supplied panel states in SP1B are the same as for SP1.  I've loaded three flights saved in SP1 and the panel states load just fine.   The loading process does take awhile, and for a moment or two the panel is blank.  The only issue is that the equipment heat override EICAS warning and switch light come on, but this can be fixed by cycling the switch off and on.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

the fbw system works greath it seems to me better than before (sp1), semms you have improved the fbw is right?

Hi, John,

I am not Robert, obviously,and I wish someone from PMDG would address your question. But t appears to me that the PMDG-supplied panel states in SP1B are the same as for SP1. I've loaded three flights saved in SP1 and the panel states load just fine. The loading process does take awhile, and for a moment or two the panel is blank. The only issue is that the equipment heat override EICAS warning and switch light come on, but this can be fixed by cycling the switch off and on.

Mike

I was wondering about the custom panel states, that I created based on the default system panel states from sp1.

Does anyone have a definite answer on this?

Thanks,

John

Yea I do it came with your sp1b from your download its called the read me file

NOTE: This patch will update your PMDG 777-200LR/F to make it

compliant to version 1.10.6061, which is also known as "SP1b" in PMDG parlance.

This patch is universal and will update either your originally purchased 777 or

a 777 that has been previously patched to SP1.

This installer will update your 777 installation completely and accurately and does

not require you to conduct a "full reinstallation" of the 777. This installer was

written in order to provide you with a simple, accurate update and it has been tested

on thousands of installations to accurately update your 777.

VERY IMPORTANT: Due to the huge number of changes we made to the 777, we were not able

to maintain backward compatibiltiy with any saved flights. We recommend that you delete

all of your 777 saved flights and panel state files in order to prevent accidentally

loading one of them.

Please enjoy the 777!

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I was wondering about the custom panel states, that I created based on the default system panel states from sp1.

Before anyone starts deleting panel states or saved flights from SP1 let's hear what PMDG has to say on this issue.

Please see this thread.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/448860-sp1-panel-states-in-sp1b-pmdg-please-clarify/#entry3052432

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Gents-

Regarding the version numbers in the OC:  Read the INSTALLED VERSION and it will tell you the correct version installed.  Ryan and Matt neglected to update the "Available Version" but will do so later.

Sorry for the confusion: after installing  SP1b, the OC reads "1.10.6061" as installed version for the PMDG 777 (base pack) but 1.10.6036 for the 300ER. Is this correct; is the 300ER-version not updated?

Sorry for the confusion: after installing SP1b, the OC reads "1.10.6061" as installed version for the PMDG 777 (base pack) but 1.10.6036 for the 300ER. Is this correct; is the 300ER-version not updated?

It is updated, you need to log in to your PMDG account from the main web site and download the 300ER update from the installer in your account.