Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

08AUG14 - SP1b for PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Released

Thought that would have been EA Games :lol:

haha..Nope..its PMDG for me..and you all guys are the best from the aviation community side..

Doing a test flight now to see if SP1B inadvertently resolves the pausing issue

Good question. I see it in the readme as well, but not in Robert's instructions.

I've now loaded three flights saved with SP1, but before the 1B update.  They all work fine.  After the countdown and the warnings &  failures clear, sometimes the EICAS equipment cooling warning message stays on and a warning light comes on on that switch.  Easily cleared by clicking off and on.

So:  No need that I can see to delete panel states saved in SP1.  As stated earlier, the PMDG-supplied panel states appear to be unmodified since the original SP1.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

First installed the SP1b, than the new 777-300ER download. Everything worked fine!

EZCA:

EZDOK configurator must be run again. As the 300ER is now called 77W the camera setup has to be reassigned. (777-200 remained 77L)

PMDG OC:

Just a cosmetic thing, but the "installed version is  1.10.6061" (new) and the "available version is 1.10.6036" (old).

Thanks PMDG for the great work! B)

I get a message when I start the installer for SP1b saying I already have the update and that it's not needed but do I want to install it anyway. I chose yes. However, I only have SP1a, so why am I getting this message on the installer? It said version 10.something.6036 I think.

Yep, your right Pete, have the same. Was getting mixed up with folders in windows explorer :)

Julian, just installed  the sp1b  and now I get  what james had posted  even with the spelling mistake :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

All I saw in downloads at PMDG was SP1. I downloaded it, checked the readme, and it just says SP1 not SP1b. So whats up? Is this in fact SP1b?

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

thanks for update PMDG! A little off topic but for those with virtual cdu, there is a new VA installer on their website.

ASH ALLEN

Thanks PMDG, great news. Looking forward to installing FS2crew also!

Thanks a lot!

All I saw in downloads at PMDG was SP1. I downloaded it, checked the readme, and it just says SP1 not SP1b. So whats up? Is this in fact SP1b?

Hi Chris.

You need to log into your account.

When you will be able to download sp1b.

Try refreshing your browser page when looking at the download page.  The file for SP1B does have a different name.  The file version is v1.10.6061.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Just noticed Virtualcdu 777 stopped connecting after I installed SP1B. Was perfect before. Anyone else having the same problem?

I was in contact with the developer of Virtual CDU 777. He has now released an updated VA Interface. Go to his website to get it and it will work fine again with the latest SP1B.

Eric 

Julian, just installed  the sp1b  and now I get  what james had posted  even with the spelling mistake :P

Ok Pete, that is strange, I installed "B" then 300ER as per Rob's suggestion. Now I wonder if the patch applied.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

That did the trick thanks!

Thanks a lot!

Hi Chris.

You need to log into your account.

When you will be able to download sp1b.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg