Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

08AUG14 - SP1b for PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Released

Ok Pete, that is strange, I installed "B" then 300ER as per Rob's suggestion. Now I wonder if the patch applied.

I installed the same way.

Aircraft.cfg of B777-200LR is build 1.10.6061, but aircraft.cfg from 300ER is build 1.10.6036....strange.

Do we need to execute SP1b once more after installing the "new" 300ER?

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

I might have to try that Chris

This is the file name i get PMDG_777_200LRF_6036_SP1

Edit, sorted, Firefox would not refresh, so I used IE and now have the correct update.

PMDG_777_200LRF_6061_SP1

Thanks a lot!

Hi Chris.

You need to log into your account.

When you will be able to download sp1b.

Only for the 300 ? SP is not in my account.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Aircraft.cfg of B777-200LR is build 1.10.6061, but aircraft.cfg from 300ER is build 1.10.6036....strange.

I think the 300ER file name on PMDG's server (available in your account) may not have changed its name.  But when I downloaded it the date on the install file (inside the zip) was 8/8/2014.

I also think the 300ER update did not alter the aircraft.cfg file.  So it is still showing the earlier version number.  However the dates on the two model files in the 300ER model folder are more recent than the original SP1/300ER release, both 7/18/14.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Ok got SP1b all installed. So now do I download the 300 again and just run the installer over my already installed original 300, or do I have to uninstall the original 300 first?

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Ok got SP1b all installed. So now do I download the 300 again and just run the installer over my already installed original 300, or do I have to uninstall the original 300 first?

As I understand the instructions, you just download the 300ER installation file from your PMDG account and run it.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

As I understand the instructions, you just download the 300ER installation file from your PMDG account and run it.

Mike

Okie doke thanks. Looks like this is gonna be a late nighter :)

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Thanks a lot Rob. It's perfect. :smile:

Best regards,

Mo

Mo45

Anyone have the same problem/oddity that I did with the installer?

Ok I installed both SP1b and the new 300er, but the OC is telling me conflicting info. When I ran the new 300 installer it said it was gonna upgrade it fom 6036 to 6031 which sounds backwards, unless a lower number means newer version, or I'm going nuts. Anyway this is now what the OC is showing me. And I do have the latest OC. Could someone from PMDG chime in here on this. Thanks

original.jpg

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Pete, does yours have a 737 & 777 sub folders ? Wonder if James is using W8 ?

My start menu is the same as yours

Ok checked my (86)pmdg operation section and its listed  there, but not  in my start menu operation as  james has got  strange one

This is in the start menu folder on Win7. Not a big deal, just thought i'd see if anyone else had it  :P

Installed S1b and updated my 300ER. Just completed a circuit, and manual flying is now so smoooooth with the adjustments to pitch behavior. Never had serious problems with SP1, other than trimming in manual flight, and the trim change when switching of AP on approach, also now fixed.

A big thank you to Robert, the entire PMDG development team, all Beta testers, and the PMDG customers who worked with PMDG to pinpoint the niggles.

A superb product and outstanding customer service. Once again PMDG sets the standard!

Rob

Robin Harris

No it quite simple  the installing part, its after installing  it is :lol:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I am unable to load descent forcast. I can request it, get the info but after loading I get a message "Invalid forcast uplink"

Rest of the data link options worked though.

No it quite simple  the installing part, its after installing  it is :lol:

LOL, you got that right Pete

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.