Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

Engine Indication and Performance Adjustments Complete

AtlanticFlyer,

Thanks for the answer.  Thought that was the case but was not sure. I am starting to like this Aircraft and am flying it more than my other Aircraft I have.  Everything seems to be working good.  The ILS and LOC are having no problems.  I am having a harder time landing with the PC12 than some of the other planes I have.  Some are smooth, some I am floating and some are controlled crashes. I will get the hang of it though.  Thank again for all the help  

Any news?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Has there been any updates on this?

I think I just realised the ITT part of this mod isn't working for me - I don't see temps ever going past about 500 degrees on start up, even though I've copied both the aircraft.cfg and the PC12.air files into the Simobjects\Aircraft\Carenado Pc12 folder - but the changed amps etc did work. I also did copy the guages into the correct Carenado folders, as well as making duplicates in the panel folder within the Carenado pc12 folder. Bert's changes seems to be working, but not these ITT changes. Anyone have an idea why that is the case? I've installed on the SP1 version.

Just wondering if everything is OK with Nick...

Sent him 2 messages requesting his mods and neither received a reply...

Hope all is well...

Dave

He hasn't been on the forum for about 3 months now ........ perhaps just out of the scene for a bit.