Sign in to follow this  
jackieman271

PMDG MD11 Deletes ENTIRE Texture folder!

Welcome back stranger :lol:  Should he use the name Boris Becker when submitting his ticket B)

More like Long John Silver

Gary Stallard

I do believe the other course of action is having the police show up at your house and hauling you away....

I am fairly sure the police have more important things to do than waste their time on this.  Not saying its not a crime but just that with the limited resources most police forces have and some of the things going on in the world, I really hope they would not waste their time with this.......sorry I may be hyper sensitive to this today as I live in Canada and following the events of the past week I want our police working on more important issues.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I am fairly sure the police have more important things to do than waste their time on this...

And in many countries simply downloading generally isn't a crime so the police have no authority.

To the topic starter:

Sign with your full real name.  

Then submit a support ticket to PMDG.  

For what it's worth, be careful.  Not only did I get sassed by someone in one thread, I got a PM from a forum ADMIN telling me to stop being a "backseat moderator." Apparently it's a form of trolling.

Guess I should stop politely informing my friends that one of the streets by my house suddenly drops from 40 to 25 and cops love to hang out there (and it's an extra $200 for tickets in that zone, on top of the normal fee)...wouldn't want to be a backseat cop or a troll...

...and the odd part of the situation is that, by me warning you that something might happen, I guess I fit right back into that "backseat mod" thing, eh?  :rolleyes:

I am fairly sure the police have more important things to do than waste their time on this.

Yeah. In the case of piracy it usually isn't the police - it's lawyers.

Kyle Rodgers

And in many countries simply downloading generally isn't a crime so the police have no authority.

care the name  them iam sure  that downloading  music and movies is  the number 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I hope next time it will delete your windows!

Be careful what you wish for. Even if you have a legal copy, a mishap in the installation is never completely out of the question and then your system may get screwed up. It is fair practice to disable software if potential privacy is detected, as I am sure that a rightful owner will be helped in a timely fashion. Any measure going beyond that (as in messing with other installations on the system), is risky at best and possibly illegal, depending on the jurisdiction. 

"It wasn't me, my little brother had written it" LOL

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I am fairly sure the police have more important things to do than waste their time on this.  Not saying its not a crime but just that with the limited resources most police forces have and some of the things going on in the world, I really hope they would not waste their time with this.......sorry I may be hyper sensitive to this today as I live in Canada and following the events of the past week I want our police working on more important issues.

Here in the US child molesters and murders get away because the cops are to busy writing speeding tickets....The reason is that the tickets bring in money and protecting the public doesn't. 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I got a PM from a forum ADMIN telling me to stop being a "backseat moderator."

You're kidding me, right?  My reply to said admin would be to check to see which commerical entity funds most of his forum and same said entity has estabilished protocols. Maybe said admin needs to have off record discussion with Tom.

Dan Downs KCRP

I just had a run in with a pirate on YouTube saying how much he hated P3Dv2 because his pirated copy didn't work right.....WTH???

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I got a PM from a forum ADMIN telling me to stop being a "backseat moderator."
Welcome to the club.

You're kidding me, right?  My reply to said admin would be to check to see which commerical entity funds most of his forum and same said entity has estabilished protocols. Maybe said admin needs to have off record discussion with Tom.

haha - to a certain degree, I understand that he was just trying to do his job and ensure that I wasn't making this seem like a hostile environment I guess.  Still - I do think that it was clear that my intentions were that of guidance and not of trolling.  Wouldn't be the first time someone took what I said the wrong way around here, though...

Oh well.

Welcome to the club.

Do we get nametags?  :P

Kyle Rodgers

Hmm, sounds like the pirate got what he deserved, good riddance of the texture folder.  :smile:

Regards,

Joona L