Sign in to follow this  
BMagann

Pro-ATC-X Update Looks Imminent.

Are there plans to add the control ai on the ground? I am very interseted in this to expand on the default atc. Does it use the default voicepacks?

As far as I know, the ground interaction has been one of the most difficult parts of the update to implement. This is due to the fact, that an external ATC program has very little possibilities to effect/control the FSX generated traffic.

ProATC uses it's own voice packs, that are user/developer generated. A new voice recording tool is in the making to make it easier for users to generate their own voice packs.

Are you able to go direct to any waypoint on the flightplan?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Are you able to go direct to any waypoint on the flightplan?

To be honest, I don't remember. I have never needed to request a DIR further than my next waypoint (or the one after) and that has worked well for me.

Thanks,I couldn't find any reference to that in the downloadable manual.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I let the ProATC co-pilot handle the radios and confirm ATC's instructions

That's one of the greatest things about ProATC. That happens a lot in real life too. The co-pilot also sets the altimeter, the headings, the altitudes as ATC directs to get to altitude and back down again, and, of course, you, as the PIC can take over anytime you want. He does the landing gear too and makes sure the NAV data is properly entered in NAV1 and 2 and the course is set. It will be great when it is fully compatible with PMDG aircraft as well as many other addon aircraft. It's a shame Mourad got seriously sick and couldn't keep the updates coming. I worked with him a lot when the product was first released and when a problem was found, he immediately fixed it with an update. I'm glad he has a team of moderators and beta testers to further enhance this excellent product.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm excited about ProATC.................I believe it is finally going to make it out Beta.....it has been a long wait............I bought it a year and a half ago....but haven't flown it for a really long time

If it gets fixed and the new features perform as advertised, it will be a game changer for ATC!

I hope the training material is complete, be it video's or PDF's.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Any update guys ? Sorry iam being impatient really want to see this !

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Any update guys ? Sorry iam being impatient really want to see this !

The latest news is, that a glitch was found during last minute testing.

The good news: it will be fixed before release. The bad news: The release will be delayed.

The above still stands. Testing is going on as we speak.

Keeping an eye on this, would love to have good ATC.

Please keep us all up to date how it is.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

same here id love to know when they finally update it and if they make it easier to copy and paste route strings into it

14ppkc-6.png

same here id love to know ... if they make it easier to copy and paste route strings into it

The route copy/paste feature has been enhanced in the new version. What kind of features were you thinking of? Do you have a particular route in mind?