rsrandazzo

01DEC14 - Welcome to the PMDG Team...

Good move PMDG.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

I cant believe this page has reached 7 pages, to be fair to Kyle it was WELL deserved as per below thread. Going out of your way to help a fellow simmer.... Is a good thing, even though he is a bit Upfront sometimes lol... ;) 2nd time posting on this here thread - Again Well Done Kyle :)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/456943-correct-toga-usage/

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I cant believe this page has reached 7 pages

You can't? I can't...

Kyle Rodgers

You can't? I can't...

Keep up the great work Kyle, this is why the thread has got to 7 pages.... May need a part 2 soon lol, again well done bud.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Congratulation Kyle :) 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Seven pages, 96 entries, and hasn't gone off topic. Must be a record.   For once we are all sticking to the important point!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Haha. Maybe it's because of this new moderator guy. :P

Great job by Martin Wilby on reprogramming Kyle's positronic matrix ( :P):

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/444651-17jun14-scheduling-and-general-updates/?p=3018349

A spectacular result, Martin!   :lol:

@ Kyle (I):

Sorry, couldn't resist.   :ph34r:

@ Kyle (II):

Congrats.     :smile:

Oliver, thank you so much for mentioning that.

I tend to be very picky in regard to the personality algorithms I code into my poistronic matrix's. But yes, initially I did indeed balls this one up.

The breakthrough came one day as my creation and I stood in the doorway of an old dilapidated hangar, sipping diet coke and watching the sun sink beneath the horizon. (And yes, it was as romantic as it sounds) Our encounter had but one purpose, to discuss my plans to upgrade his personality algorithms in order to eliminate every trace of sarcasm. In addition, to delete all of the remaining code that related to his former life as a sexbot.

Kyle immediately upsold my original strategy, by suggesting we upgrade his superconducting anti-grav units to enable him to rival NASA's Orion capsule. I was stunned, and I admit, for a brief moment actually considered his suggestion, but having seen movies like The Watchman and Ai super hero's like Optimus Prime on the cinema, quickly decided that the rest of the universe was unprepared for the arrival of such an advanced being.

Needless to say I have become quite fond of Kyle 1.03 during testing, and I am confident that he will make a wonderful addition to the human race... and perhaps he and his offspring will become the next stage of human evolution!!!

Looking forward to seeing the new behavior algorithms by Martin Wilby....

Trust me my friend, you will be impressed. Kyle 1.03 is freeware by the way, but if you would like to PM me with your donations, it would be appreciated.

This stuff is expensive you know, and if you want further service packs I need to be funded. :mellow:

It's not my fault if a coronal mass ejection knackers his coding.

Not here much as I'm no longer a simmer but I like keeping my eye on released from PMDG (and eventually FSL). Good appointment in Kyle - I always liked his approach to people, even if it occasionally rubbed people up the wrong way!

Congrats, Kyle!

Congratulations Kyle,

Always a wealth of knowledge on this forum...

Regards

Ian

Ian Friend

MOBO: Asus P8P67-LE P67 (B3) | CPU: Intel i5 2500K O/C 4.5Ghz | Corsair Hydro H100i CPU Cooler | RAM: Kingston Hyperx 8GB 1600 MHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | HDD1: Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | HDD2: WD6400AAKS 640GB | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Oliver, thank you so much for mentioning that.

I tend to be very picky in regard to the personality algorithms I code into my poistronic matrices. But yes, initially I did indeed balls this one up.

Fixed it for you

The breakthrough came one day as my creation and I stood in the doorway of an old dilapidated hangar, sipping diet coke and watching the sun sink beneath the horizon. (And yes, it was as romantic as it sounds) Our encounter had but one purpose, to discuss my plans to upgrade his personality algorithms in order to eliminate every trace of sarcasm. In addition, to delete all of the remaining code that related to his former life as a sexbot.

Kyle immediately upsold my original strategy, by suggesting we upgrade his superconducting anti-grav units to enable him to rival NASA's Orion capsule. I was stunned, and I admit, for a brief moment actually considered his suggestion, but having seen movies like The Watchman and Ai super hero's like Optimus Prime on the cinema, quickly decided that the rest of the universe was unprepared for the arrival of such an advanced being.

Needless to say I have become quite fond of Kyle 1.03 during testing, and I am confident that he will make a wonderful addition to the human race... and perhaps he and his offspring will become the next stage of human evolution!!!

Trust me my friend, you will be impressed. Kyle 1.03 is freeware by the way, but if you would like to PM me with your donations, it would be appreciated.

This stuff is expensive you know, and if you want further service packs I need to be funded. :mellow:

It's not my fault if a coronal mass ejection knackers his coding.

*starts a kickstarter*. Perhaps an additional magnetic field surrounding his core will help keep extra radiation at bay...

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

A magnetic field so close to his synthetic brain would induce a current in the artificial neurons.

God knows how he'd behave then. Far too risky my friend, my budding cyberneticist.

A magnetic field so close to his synthetic brain would induce a current in the artificial neurons.

God knows how he'd behave then. Far too risky my friend, my budding cyberneticist.

Not if it is static. Remember only when a change in magnetic flux occurs relative to the conductor is a current induced or something like that...some one correct me?....Anyways we be going vastly off topic here. Congrats Kyle!

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion