Sign in to follow this  
Aristoteles

Alternatives to FsxPassenger

I have recently purchased FSx SE and  some (many!)add-ons from FTX Orbx as well as Sibwings An-2 and A2A 182 (both are amazing, simply amazing). The performance is stunning (Steam version works great here!), reminds me of the good ol´times with FS9. But I miss Fs Passengers. I really do. All add-ons I have work with Steam except 2, one will have its fix soon (AS Next) but the other never will, Fs Passenger.... :(  So, what would be a valid alternative to it nowadays? Thanks in advance.

Iñigo Bildarratz

I think the only real alternative will be AirHauler 2 when it comes out.

FScaptain maybe with 1.6 supporting economy.
FSeconomy is more for smaller aircraft..

Here is a question, the problem I have is that FSPASSENGERS cannot see if SP1 or SP2 has been applied, is it a file it is looking for or could it be something that just requires a simple edit?

CS and Majestic and others would not be able to work if they could not see SP1, so they can, what is the difference?