Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Please put Steam Edition on another forum

Not interested in STEAM EDITION.  Please put it on its own forum

That's all I have to say.

Stan

Why not just skip over the SE posts? Or, better yet, just click on the "green thingie" on the first MS post and all the "blue thingie" SE posts disappear.

Doug

Just getting too congested.  Just my humble opinion.

Stan

Occasionally customers giving their opinion will cause people to rethink. 

Agreed. Hate having to filter through them. 

There is a dedicated hardware forum. You can't run FSX without hardware. You can run it without Steam. 

Avsim is already cluttered with dozens of useless sub-forums, it doesn't need another one for FSX:SE. Use the filter. 

This topic has been discussed in length on several occasions. AVSIM has made the decision to tag the posts either FSX-SE or FSX (which is brilliant IMHO). If you do not want to see any FSX-SE posts, just click on the green FSX tag and you won't see them anymore. If you don't want to see any FSX related post, just click on the blue FSX-SE tag and all of your FSX related topics are gone. As far as I know, as of right now, this instant, there is no other flight simulation forum that devotes a forum just to FSX-SE and, if any does in the future, that's the decision they will live have to live with. They are very, very similar products.

This topic is locked.

Best regards,