Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

Beware purchasing FSX Gold Original Edition On Line

Is the "Old Fart's " Club open for enrolments?

It's great installing/modding something & it does not work & we try to remember what we actually did, or was trying to do! It's so much fun re-installing a sim all over again!!

(It's also great forgettiing all those trials & tribulations). lol

Or you get an error that you know you fixed two years ago, but dammed if you remember how you fixed it, and neither does google.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Or your key assignments that you perfected on your fav plane..

Or where that safe place is, where you left your notebook where you wrote down all your tweaks!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Now, where did Julian leave his 'Old Farts' forum banner?   :P

I think Boris Becker stole it Ollie :p0805:

Chris Sunseri

As a youg man I worked hard to acheve success. With an ME. BM  and became a member of Mensa (looks good on your CV). This all helped me acheve my ambitions in Engineering.

Now My ambitions are to avoid local government employees,meetings of all kinds, and as my disabilitys include the inability to walk, hear, and consentrate on more than one thing at a time. I have no hang-ups  I spend most of my day on my PC that I designed to start useing Flight simulator and three more games to keep my old gray matter as active as posible. I live in a disabled Complex with friendly staff and my partener spend a few days a month staying with me and i also spend a few days with her at our home in Porlock. Life is what we personely make it and is our responsibility to see to that. I still know how to smile .joke and accept constuctive criticms and my new tuter and frient is called GOOGLE.

Have a nice day

Regards

PS  sign me in to the old farts club,we still have a part to play in life.

:Clown::Silly:  :crazy::p0504:

Some of the icons we can adopt to identify ourselves! :p0814:

So, to belong to the 'Old Farts' forum, there are a few requirements:

1. Mmmmmmm.

2. Trying to remember what they are.

3. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

:Clown::Silly:  :crazy::p0504:

Some of the icons we can adopt to identify ourselves! :p0814:

So, to belong to the 'Old Farts' forum, there are a few requirements:

1. Mmmmmmm.

2. Trying to remember what they are.

3. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bwahahaha!!  I can relate to those requirements!!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

A guy goes to the doctor.

Guy : "Doc I think I have memory loss".

Doc : "Since when" ?
Guy : "Since when what" ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Bwaaaaa! lol!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Ah, this reminds me of the young boy at Hogwart's who received a "Rememberal" that will turn red whenever he's forgotten something...

...and he comments "The problem is I can't remember what I've forgotten!"

For those who've never noticed, pay close attention to the yellow boxed text in my signature block. :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

For me, FSX:Steam has been amazing for me, being a downloadable product.

For the first time ever, I can use my PC's built-in coffee cup holder that pops out at the touch of a button, plus I now have a few shiney mug coasters for my guests. :Cuppa:

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

And, as a plus, Steam has The Old Farts Club    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TOFC

It doesn't get any better than that.....

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

We need an Old Farts Flying Club Forum here...Mod? Please do not discriminate against us Old Farts.

Maybe if we make enough noise & cause a bit of a stink, we will be noticed!!

Seriously, a forum for us to chat about Wilber, Orville, gliding on that beach, our old planes, scenery history etc, WITHOUT any talk about what sim is being used, (I love my Bill Lyons's Golden Wings). It'll be great to have  'Remember when' chats.

Just an idea..

Robin.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...