Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

Eaglesoft Citation X V2

There is no PL21 in a Citation X.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

PL21 or will it be a redo of the gauges in the current CX?

Good question, the X was Honeywell Primus 2000, the TEN+ is Garmin G5000.  I'm not sure the PL21 was installed on the X, which cockpit will the Esoft X be?  Irrelevant tho, any plane by Eaglesoft = take my money.

CX3.0 will contain Honeywell Primus 2000 System as that is authentic to the real World CX 750.

The TEN is not a likely candidate for us as providing a realistic G5000 is currently beyond our scope.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Is that the avionics suite the ES CX 2.0 uses?  I googled that suite and couldn't exactly tell what they look like.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is that the avionics suite the ES CX 2.0 uses?  I googled that suite and couldn't exactly tell what they look like.

CX2.0 is authentic to the Real World CX 750 as will be CX3.0..

You should know that Ryan. :blink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

When a customer installs FSX:SE "Standalone", that is to say no FSX:MS in "Side by Side" installation, our FSX products run well in FSX:SE. B)

Excellent, and this is exactly my case. I just didn't want to litter my fresh and very well tuned install of FSX-SE by nonworking add-ons.

Dirk.

Please include the ability to override the automatically populated departure airport in th FMS route page! Would be of great help for airports with modified AFCADs! :)

CX3.0 will contain Honeywell Primus 2000 System as that is authentic to the real World CX 750.The TEN is not a likely candidate for us as providing a realistic G5000 is currently beyond our scope.

Understood, we will get winglets tho, right? :)

Please include the ability to override the automatically populated departure airport in th FMS route page! Would be of great help for airports with modified AFCADs! :)

agree I park in the GA ramp of ksan and the fmc tells me I'm somewhere else.

Understood, we will get winglets tho, right? :)

Winglets remain available. We cannot and won't anticipate who/what airport/scenery mods folks do or use. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Honestly I don't get around to tour CX's ever....  ironically one came in today - I should have asked for a cockpit tour!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes sir you should have.. I would have. B) They are sweet.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just saw this "CX750 3.0", outstanding and although going through a bit of an x-plane phase can't wait for this baby!

Hello

I have an issue with citation X v2, after aligment the origin is wrong. instead LGTS get ZGTS, EGLC get EGL2 and more. With the result of no departure data

I have the latest airac and default.

Thanks

Hello

I have an issue with citation X v2, after aligment the origin is wrong. instead LGTS get ZGTS, EGLC get EGL2 and more. With the result of no departure data

I have the latest airac and default.

Thanks

As mentioned earlier in this thread by Eaglesoft.

we don't offer product support here. Register and login to our support forums to access CX 2.0 support.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator