Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Has Avsim Been Down All Day 10/6?

Has Avsim been down all day 10/6? I have only now on the 11/6 at 00:50 gained access.

Was it a planned shut-down?

Up for me all day, but reports elsewhere that Canada, UK, and some Cali. users could not get on.

The site suddenly crashed today generating 503 errors (an overflow issue) and continues to stay in that state.  I was able to gain access most of the day but can no longer.  We are not quite sure what caused the current problem(s) but our technician will be checking out the servers to find and fix the problem.  Thank you for your patience.

EDIT:

Chase has successfully fixed the 503 errors temporarily until repairs of the server can be made.  He put it in Performance Mode which gives us access to most things on the site. 

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I haven't been able to get to the avsim main page all day yesterday (I was able to get to the library through Google). And today when I got to the avsim main page there was no links to the library or the forums. I was only able to get to the library forums and library page through Google to get the web address.

Acting strange for me, too. At first, couldn't get in at all. Now I can get the front page, but no forum access. I figured you guys were having problems. Duh! Hope you can get things fixed soon. Every time thishappens I think some fantastic new release just hit the air and everyone is crowding the site! :P

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Haven't been able to log in for over 18 hours.  Hopefully the techs can get to the bottom of the issue.

\Robert Hamlich/

Same from here, yesterday ( Portugal ).

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...