Sign in to follow this  
gusifer

For the next time friendly advice

GUYS THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE FAN OF FS2CREW SINCE A LONG TIME AGO.... GOT YOUR FACEBOOK POSTS YOUR NEWSLETTERS, PLEASE IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN TO GET THE REBOOT WORKING I HAD TO UNINSTALL ALL MY 737 STUFF I PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT.... NOW I LOST ALL MY LIVERIES HAD TO DO THE REINSTALLS ALL OVER AGAIN FOR THE THING NOT TO WORK WITH  THIS SDK PROBLEM NO MATTER WHAT I DO OR HOW MANY TIMES I UNSTIALL THE PMDG SOFTWAREW

JUST A FRIENDLY HEADS UP PLEASE NEXT TIME LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE TO DO A CLEAN REINSTALL FOR THE TGHING NOT TO WORK ANY HOW

IT WOULD SAVE ME A JUGE HEADACKE.....

IF YOU DID GIVE THE HEADSUP AND I MISSED IM SORRYU!!!

The Instructions   are mentioned  on page  11 of  the manual that came  with the download, if  you would  have ran the operation centre   before you uninstalled / reinstall / repair option   than ran the operation centre  you would  have  gotten the prompt  would you like  to re install all your liveries

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1) Why the cap lock? you thought shouting is better than asking/ talking?

2)All I can say is RTFM, page 11, is this clear?

stop.jpg

3)Or 1 week before it came out 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/471658-get-your-ngx-ready/

Peter is right about the liveries, no one to blame aspect yourself.

So yes you messed up on every level.

I would feel your pain but a post of shouting comes across as aggressive.  So no kind reply from me you only have yourself to blame.

I guess your sorry then?

4) I will faze it in your tone in the kind word version, ALWAYS ...............................READ THE .........MANUAL

5) OK, On a kinder note.....we all mess up and its not nice to find you only have yourself to blame, O well next time  -_-

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And to add to the matter, you actually didn't need to uninstall the PMDG NGX...

I took the backup cfg file that was created with the installation of the legacy FS2CREW and put it back in place, checked that there was nothing remaining concerning fs2crew in and voila... everything works fine!

After that I just uninstalled the legacy version and installed the rebooted version.

As to not being informed before... Bryan put some posts on the forum to inform people before they buy the reboot version.

I thing your first post is quite harsh, in my opinion.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Guys,

First of all as I said thats what the disclaimer was for there was warning prior to purchasing so my apologies stand! Second i was not trying to be aggressive to anybody I think 99% of all my forum posts on anything are in caps old habit I guess i had no idea it went against forum etiquette!

Anyhow as i said also i have followed all instructions in the FAQ (as previously said) followed the manual instructions (as previously said) which i always do i own just about every fs2crew product and never have i had a problem, and i still get the SDK error first time i run.

So I guess if my punishment for writing in caps is not getting any help i take it, i guess ill go back to the legacy version and bye bye 30 bucks!

Thanks

"Gusifer",

I think the misunderstanding is all on the capslock. Writting in capslock on a forum means the same as shouting in a conversation.

That's why lot's of people felt aggressed and irritated like me. It doesn't actually make someone want to help or even to read the post.

That plus the false assertion that there was no warning about the issue with the cfg file, makes people rather upset.

Now that's it is clarify, don't give up. If I had the solution I would help, unfortunately I didn't have that problem.

However, I'm sure some other people will be happy to help (now you're writting in small letters!)  :P

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I actually notified people via Facebook and this forum well before the release that their "panel.cfg" had to be clean (in its original state with no FS2Crew "legacy" entries on the panel.cfg ).

Uninstalling and re-installing the NGX is not a requirement.

Only if you have problems should you uninstall cleanly and reinstall.

Cheers,

Yes Bryan you did

This was up long before release

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/471658-get-your-ngx-ready/

Like wise also on Facebook.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip