Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

COLD & DARK START UP

new to 737-600

have tried to research but have not found way to have planes at start up in "COLD & DARK "  with out having to shut down plane that's on r/w and running .

Appreciate help

Phil Hazelton

duckdong60@hotmail.com

e-mail is from movie "16-candels " a comedy years ago .  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

new to 737-600

have tried to research but have not found way to have planes at start up in "COLD & DARK "  with out having to shut down plane that's on r/w and running .

Appreciate help

Phil Hazelton

duckdong60@hotmail.com

Hi, Phil,

Just make the NGX CLDDRK panel state your default startup -- can be set in the CDU menu>PMDG Setup.

Mike

new to 737-600

Appreciate help

Phil Hazelton

duckdong60@hotmail.com

Have you had a look at the introduction manual? Search for "panel state" and you will find the answer.

There is more  interesting  info in the introduction  manual, beats me  why   pmdg  even bother  including it  with  the ngx :smile:

What!! people reading the manual.....no....

And by the way Cold and dark is really not the normal state for a an NG. Long work perfect as its on GPU.

As Romain says...read the "introduction manual" the title says it all really.

Enjoy the 600 it;s a little gem.

after some time I finally did find the " cold & dark " set up , thank you for the help

From some for the responses I'd better get my stuff together before I request some  more help . Some hard core pilots out ther e

Appreciate all help

Phil

after some time I finally did find the " cold & dark " set up , thank you for the help

From some for the responses I'd better get my stuff together before I request some more help . Some hard core pilots out ther e

Appreciate all help

Phil

Not so much a case of being "hard core". It is just that PMDG went to a lot of time and trouble to provide a very detailed introduction manual for the NGX that will answer the great majority of questions that new users might have regarding how to set up and configure the aircraft. It's really important to read the intro manual if you are new to the aircraft. I think most anyone here would be more than happy to answer questions NOT covered in the intro.

• Upvote 1