February 10, 201610 yr Default X-Plane: Modded (same rendering settings): Finally, Outerra as a comparison: "We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." [George Orwell]
February 10, 201610 yr It looks like Outerra, nice job. Very washed out looking to me. Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64 “We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.
February 10, 201610 yr I like it, it seems to give a better impression of distance. How is it done, I'd like to try it? i7 7700k, @ 4.6Ghz. GTX1070 8Gig. 32Gigs DDR4 2400. Win 10 pro. X-Plane 11.
February 10, 201610 yr You still need to add a bit of green color to the atmo and it will be spot on. Nice job
February 10, 201610 yr Looks Very realistic to me.....Nice job :smile: 100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc Patrick
February 10, 201610 yr Outerrified !!!! :-) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
February 10, 201610 yr Author I like it, it seems to give a better impression of distance. How is it done, I'd like to try it? It requires modifying shaders, skycolor textures and art controls, so quite a bit of work. However I'd like to refine it and then making it public. "We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." [George Orwell]
February 10, 201610 yr This might be realistic when looking almost directly into the sun and with a lot of humidity. Otherwise it is too much washed out IMHO. Halfway between the XP original and your modded version might be better. How does it look when looking into the opposite direction? But in any case: when it comes to "realistic" opinions will vary a lot. Flo Flo B.
February 10, 201610 yr Author This might be realistic when looking almost directly into the sun and with a lot of humidity. Otherwise it is too much washed out IMHO. Halfway between the XP original and your modded version might be better. How does it look when looking into the opposite direction? But in any case: when it comes to "realistic" opinions will vary a lot. Flo Yes probably you're right, I'll try to further improve it. Thank you for your precious feedback! I noticed Outerra is always quite washed out, I wonder why is that? "We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." [George Orwell]
Create an account or sign in to comment